Windows 10: how do I remove a file from Notepad?

Discus and support how do I remove a file from Notepad? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I move a file from Notepad and put it on my desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SueFessenden, Nov 19, 2018.

1. how do I remove a file from Notepad?

how do I move a file from Notepad and put it on my desktop?

:)

SueFessenden, Nov 19, 2018

2. How I remove notepad with that file.

I tried to remove notepad that file but I cant remove it. How I remove that notepad that file?

JadenWalker, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 19, 2018
  4. how do I remove a file from Notepad?

Ascii file in Notepad

Hi GreenGreen2,

This statement of an issue is quite unclear and incomplete to be understood by our readers. It is too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with
    Notepad. To have a better understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• What is this file? Is it a Notepad
      file with ASCII characters inside it? or is file with ASCII characters named on it?
    • What is the file extension of this file? Is this a .txt file or not?
    • Where is this file came from?
    • Can you give us a step by step walkthrough on what you’re doing?
    • Can you create a new user profile and test if the issue will still happen in the new user profile?
    • What were the recent changes made on your part before you experienced this issue?
    • Can we have a screenshot of this file? This is to give us at least an idea what type of file is this.

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    How to ask an effective question
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail here in our community. In this way, the readers will get enough information that will lead them to provide you accurate resolutions instead of
    having assumptions and guessing.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Johann Eva, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

how do I remove a file from Notepad?

1. how do I remove a file from Notepad? - Similar Threads - remove file Notepad

2. How do I remove the "modify with notepad" option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the "modify with notepad" option?: I have Win11 in italian and recently noticed this new option on the menu.Is there a way to remove the option? Atleast on some file format, like in the screenshot it's asking this on an .mp3 file...
  3. How do I remove the "modify with notepad" option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the "modify with notepad" option?: I have Win11 in italian and recently noticed this new option on the menu.Is there a way to remove the option? Atleast on some file format, like in the screenshot it's asking this on an .mp3 file...
  4. I want to print from notepad and help refers to a text file. How do I print from notepad...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to print from notepad and help refers to a text file. How do I print from notepad...: How do I print from notepad easily? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-print-from-notepad-and-help-refers-to-a/93e36b47-50dd-483c-9dc6-5b7def9fb72b
  5. I want to print from notepad and help refers to a text file. How do I print from notepad...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to print from notepad and help refers to a text file. How do I print from notepad...: How do I print from notepad easily? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-print-from-notepad-and-help-refers-to-a/93e36b47-50dd-483c-9dc6-5b7def9fb72b
  6. I want to print from notepad and help refers to a text file. How do I print from notepad...

7. How do I open txt files with notepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I open txt files with notepad?: This is what happens when i try to open a text file with notepad going to a text file -> open with -> notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-txt-files-with-notepad/b007ebf1-b550-4e34-8b96-4d4033f02b3c
  8. How do I open txt files with notepad?

How do I open txt files with notepad?: This is what happens when i try to open a text file with notepad going to a text file -> open with -> notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-txt-files-with-notepad/b007ebf1-b550-4e34-8b96-4d4033f02b3c
  9. How do I dis-associate notepad from .json files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I dis-associate notepad from .json files: I accidentally checked the box to say use notepad to open .json files. Is there anyway to undo this so that it'll ask me what I want to use to open it the next time I do so? I saw a few threads about this but I don't want to take chances and mess up, so if anyone knows,...
  10. How do I get Notepad to list open Notepad files?

How do I get Notepad to list open Notepad files?: Today, right clicking on the Notepad icon on the taskbar has stopped giving a list of Notepad files that have not been explicitly closed. This list is extremely useful to me. Is there any way to recover this feature ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete notepad file

2. how to delete a file in notepad windows 10

3. how to delete a document on notepad

4. delete note pad file win 10,
  5. delete from notepad,
  6. delete file notepad in windows 10,
  7. how do i remove notepad from my pc,
  8. how do I delete a document in notepad,
  9. get help with notepad in windows 10,
  10. get help with notepad in windows 10 how to remove file from notepad,
  11. how to remove my files from notepad on windows10