Windows 10: how do I remove a flashing red timer on the upper left corner of my screen

Discus and support how do I remove a flashing red timer on the upper left corner of my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I remove a flashing red timer on the upper left corner of my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaymondCuciniello, Apr 29, 2020.

1. how do I remove a flashing red timer on the upper left corner of my screen

how do I remove a flashing red timer on the upper left corner of my screen

:)

RaymondCuciniello, Apr 29, 2020

2. Flashing black box in upper left corner

Immediately after upgrading to Windows 10 I have experienced the appearance of a flashing black box in the upper left corner of the screen. It seems to appear about once to several times a minute and is extremely annoying to the point I 'm considering
    going back to Windows 8.1. It flashes on and off quickly. The Microsoft representative told me to be patient and he assured me there will be an update soon to correct these bugs. Has anyone else experienced this momentary flashing black box in the upper left
    corner which appears regardless of what I'm doing? Also can't enable screen saver since Windows 10 download?

DonaldSchiavo, Apr 29, 2020
  3. NurdBurd Win User
    Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

Howdy Bree,
    I don't see a magnifier glass in the upper left corner. Just to make sure I was not overlooking it, I changed my "Change the size of text, apps, and other items: 125%." Then I went to the High Contrast area "Choose a theme: High Contrast White". Even after those two steps I still don't see a magnifier glass. I selected The Magnifier from my taskbar and indeed I saw the magnifier glass. When I used the magnifier glass, the recently generated magnifying area was deleted - but the area in the upper left corner remained.
    Is it possible to remove The Magnifier from Windows and then reinstall it? Or perhaps, a larger section of Windows containing The Magnifier and then reinstall this larger section?
    Thank you.

Carl M. Barlow, Jr.
    L: [email protected]

Howdy Bree,
    Did you take a Thanksgiving vacation?

Carl

NurdBurd, Apr 29, 2020
  4. how do I remove a flashing red timer on the upper left corner of my screen

Computer won't reboot - only have flashing cursor in upper left hand corner of screen.

I have a Systemax desktop computer with Windows 10. I booted up this AM from "Sleep" mode and then went into my Documents list and tried to open a particular document. Got message that Windows encountered a problem and was going to restart. Computer
    began to restart, but only completed a couple of operations and now I have only a blank screen with a flashing cursor in the upper left corner. I've tried a "hard" reboot (turned the power off and then on), but the same sequence occurs - it completes a couple
    of operations and then stops with a blank screen and a flashing cursor in the left hand corner. As far as I know I did not install the new Windows 10 update. Can you help?

DavidhErickson, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

how do I remove a flashing red timer on the upper left corner of my screen

1. how do I remove a flashing red timer on the upper left corner of my screen - Similar Threads - remove flashing red

2. How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen: The box in the top left of the screen the only say show/hide ctrl+f wont go away when I input the command and pops up when I start a game. Can anyone help me remove it?...
  3. How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen: The box in the top left of the screen the only say show/hide ctrl+f wont go away when I input the command and pops up when I start a game. Can anyone help me remove it?...
  4. How do I remove a timer on the top left of my screen for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a timer on the top left of my screen for windows 11: I have this red and white timer on the top left of my screen and after half an hour of digging I couldn't find a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-timer-on-the-top-left-of-my/f1cddf0f-521b-434c-9f10-1d3966421be7
  5. How do I remove a timer on the top left of my screen for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove a timer on the top left of my screen for windows 11: I have this red and white timer on the top left of my screen and after half an hour of digging I couldn't find a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-timer-on-the-top-left-of-my/f1cddf0f-521b-434c-9f10-1d3966421be7
  6. UPPER LEFT CORNER FLOATING WINDOW

in Windows 10 Customization
    UPPER LEFT CORNER FLOATING WINDOW: How do you remove this thing showing on the upper left of my screen, I dont have any third party apps installed, no Rainmeter or whatnots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upper-left-corner-floating-window/c031330f-533b-4473-9577-b25ceca7a946
  7. HELP icon at upper left corner of screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP icon at upper left corner of screen.: This morning I turned on the Windows 10 computer, version 1909, and found that the list of commands that spring down from the FILE command in the upper left corner of the screen were completely different from the night before. There are fewer commands and PRINT is not one of...
  8. White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?: [ATTACH] There's some white bar in the corner of my desktop. I've had this issue for a little while, but it's been kinda on and off. I can drag it around sometimes, but I'm trying to right now and nothing's happening. I believe it has something to do with my desktop icons,...
  9. black screen with blinking line in upper left corner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with blinking line in upper left corner: I am running windows 10, from windows 8. Free download. I was usinf Skype, and the sound went off. I tried to restart my desktop, and after upgrade and restart, screen just black with blinking line. What to do to repair windows 10? Please advice. Best regards, John From...
  10. Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner: I believe I accidentally generated this rectangular (not square) box while I was learning about the Magnifier. This rectangular (7.5 cm X 4.3 cm) box causes whatever is located underneath it to be slightly whiter than it normally would be. Everything functions properly while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. red timer in corner of monitor