Windows 10: How do I remove a library from my Micosoft Store?

Discus and support How do I remove a library from my Micosoft Store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In my Microsoft Store, there is a library in my list that is a former company. How can I remove that company from the list of libraries?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrianIselin, Sep 5, 2019.

1. How do I remove a library from my Micosoft Store?

In my Microsoft Store, there is a library in my list that is a former company. How can I remove that company from the list of libraries?

:)

BrianIselin, Sep 5, 2019

2. My Library in Store

My library in the Store is a great feature that helps a lot while using multiple devices. But how can we remove apps from the list we are no longer interested in?

Deekshithkp, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 5, 2019
  4. How do I remove a library from my Micosoft Store?

STORE - My Library

Hello Joseph,

My Library section in the Store lets you keep track of the applications and games that you've downloaded. This download history can't be erased. However, some of these applications can be hide from the list. If your
    device doesn't show the hide button, we suggest that you check for any software or app updates for your phone.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove a library from my Micosoft Store?

1. How do I remove a library from my Micosoft Store? - Similar Threads - remove library Micosoft

2. can not log in on my laptop to micosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can not log in on my laptop to micosoft store: Every time I try to log in to the Microsoft store. I keep getting an error message that says it ran into a error please try again. but for I have no problem logging into my Xbox one. or if I use the Xbox one app on my phone theres no problem. if I go thru the internet using...
  3. Micosoft store uninstall

Micosoft store uninstall: My little brother went on my school computer and now Microsoft store and other apps don't work. the following doesn't work: ( Get Help, FeedBack, Microsoft store, and some other apps that I don't know) Does anyone know what I can do? I have been scavenging the internet for...
  4. How do i remove my review in Microsoft Store?

How do i remove my review in Microsoft Store?: Just an hour ago or so, i posted a review on the Scratch Desktop app on the Microsoft Store. When i posted the review, i found out that there was my real name in it. And i don't like that at all. I need to delete that review as soon as possible! The problem is, i can't find...
  5. How do I remove AutoKMS!rfn from my system?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove AutoKMS!rfn from my system?: Hello, I'm having an issue with my Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit) system where Windows Defender is detecting an active threat called "AutoKMS!rfn". No matter what I do I cannot get Defender to remove it, I even tried to perform a full offline scan and it is still present. Here's a...
  6. How do I to remove device from my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I to remove device from my microsoft account?: How do I to remove device from my microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-to-remove-device-from-my-microsoft/e7f2b810-9719-4f2d-b19b-90e5a8745ac6
  7. How do i remove these from my desktop screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i remove these from my desktop screen?: So I was organizing my desktop screen when I noticed these apps (Below) would not delete.[ATTACH] I try to delete them and this happens (Below)[ATTACH] I think it thinks it's the actual app but it has a shortcut icon. So I go into file explorer to move them, and they're not...
  8. How do I remove all traces of Libraries from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove all traces of Libraries from Windows 10?: I truly loathe Windows 10 libraries. They're useless for the way I handle my files in projects where audio, video, music and document assets come and go on a per-client basis, and change locations quickly. But Microsoft is convinced it knows my needs better than I do. It...
  9. How do I permanently remove apps from Microsoft Store library

How do I permanently remove apps from Microsoft Store library: Hi! How do I permanently remove apps from the Microsoft Store library that I tested once and don't want to use? Now I generally comment that they are a scam so that the developer goes out of business and it will permanently be banned from Microsoft Store but this can...
  10. How Do I Remove All this Dirt From My PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Remove All this Dirt From My PC?: I ran some tests and found some dirt in my PC. Below are the results. How do i remove them from my PC? --------------------------------------- PUP.Optional.Legacy C:\Users\Public\Documents\Downloaded Installers PUP.Optional.Legacy C:\Users\Public\Documents\Guid...