Windows 10: How do I remove a library from my Micosoft Store?

Discus and support How do I remove a library from my Micosoft Store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In my Microsoft Store, there is a library in my list that is a former company. How can I remove that company from the list of libraries?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrianIselin, Sep 5, 2019.

1. How do I remove a library from my Micosoft Store?

In my Microsoft Store, there is a library in my list that is a former company. How can I remove that company from the list of libraries?

:)

BrianIselin, Sep 5, 2019

2. My Library in Store

My library in the Store is a great feature that helps a lot while using multiple devices. But how can we remove apps from the list we are no longer interested in?

Deekshithkp, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 5, 2019
  4. How do I remove a library from my Micosoft Store?

STORE - My Library

Hello Joseph,

My Library section in the Store lets you keep track of the applications and games that you've downloaded. This download history can't be erased. However, some of these applications can be hide from the list. If your
    device doesn't show the hide button, we suggest that you check for any software or app updates for your phone.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove a library from my Micosoft Store?

1. How do I remove a library from my Micosoft Store? - Similar Threads - remove library Micosoft

2. Isse with my micosoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isse with my micosoft store: I am unable to access my dolby audio or i am not ale to instal my dolby audio and i havesupport of dolby audio but their is some issue i cant istall my dolby audio from store...
  3. Isse with my micosoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isse with my micosoft store: I am unable to access my dolby audio or i am not ale to instal my dolby audio and i havesupport of dolby audio but their is some issue i cant istall my dolby audio from store...
  4. How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?: Hi, I've seen a couple posts online, but I was hoping something changed and I'm just blind to it.But I can't find the uninstall/remove button for some of the apps in my library? Like, it only shows the "open" option.Going to System->Apps->typing in solitair also does not show...
  5. How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?: Hi, I've seen a couple posts online, but I was hoping something changed and I'm just blind to it.But I can't find the uninstall/remove button for some of the apps in my library? Like, it only shows the "open" option.Going to System->Apps->typing in solitair also does not show...
  6. How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?

7. Remove app from Store library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105
  8. Remove app from Store library

Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105
  9. How do I remove an app from my MS store Library?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove an app from my MS store Library?: Hi, just been using the MS store for the first time. I tried out an eReader but it wasn't great so I got a different one. I've uninstalled the app but it's still in my library, how to I remove it? I was able to atleast hide the pre-installed stuff but that doesn't seem to be...
  10. How do I permanently remove apps from Microsoft Store library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I permanently remove apps from Microsoft Store library: Hi! How do I permanently remove apps from the Microsoft Store library that I tested once and don't want to use? Now I generally comment that they are a scam so that the developer goes out of business and it will permanently be banned from Microsoft Store but this can...