Windows 10: How do I remove a lock permission malware file

Discus and support How do I remove a lock permission malware file in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My system recently got infected by malware, I managed to disinfect most of the malwares using Kaspersky but my PC isn't at a clear state yet, I then... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lynchzival, May 20, 2021.

1. How do I remove a lock permission malware file

My system recently got infected by malware, I managed to disinfect most of the malwares using Kaspersky but my PC isn't at a clear state yet, I then use HitmanPro to scan all of the left over malware files which Kaspersky hasn't been able to detect and then it stumble upon this 1 file "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\02SPXKk1ONr.sys" which said to be deleted on reboot but after a reboot the file is still there. I try delete manually, but it denied my permission and I can't take ownership either, using an IObit Unlocker to unlock and delete which worked for me before is simply not working now. Delete using shift + delete works but it reappeared after a refresh so that doesn't work either. Googling the file name is literally return no result which mean I might be the first one to encounter the malware. Please share your thought and idea I'd be much more appreciated if you can offer a solution without the needs to reset or clean install of windows because I'm a student, so doing a clean install and reinstall all of the necessary programs is pretty time consuming which is something I can't afford to do right now. Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985) Thanks you...

:)

lynchzival, May 20, 2021

2. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, May 20, 2021
  3. Amadeus51 Win User
    Malware removal

Understood, OldMike. I will keep your suggestion in mind. I always appreciate suggestions from those who know more than I do. I think the Malware did do more than one scan, because I had to approve removal of what it found twice. I don't see Windows Defender on the list of programs. I think it was on there before they redid the software. Pluto TV also disappeared.

Amadeus51, May 20, 2021
  4. How do I remove a lock permission malware file

removal of sidecubes malware

Do not get SpyHunter. It's just as bad as the malware you have,

Follow the steps here.

Remove SideCubes Search (Virus Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. HitmanPro might not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, May 20, 2021
Thema:

How do I remove a lock permission malware file

1. How do I remove a lock permission malware file - Similar Threads - remove lock permission

2. How to remove malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove malware?: I recently downloaded an exe file and i am pretty sure i have a virus or malware on my pc now, every time i open my pc now i notice that the temperature is high for no reason and its sounds louder. The first thing i did is try to download an antivirus but every time i tried...
  3. How to remove this malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove this malware?: For the past couple of days i keep getting this .exe file which is flagged as Trojan:win32/Tigrre!rfni did defender offline scan as well as try to delete it while booted on safemode with network, as well as manually removing it, quarantine and delete, but to no avail...
  4. How do you remove a malware manually without programs that removes malware?

How do you remove a malware manually without programs that removes malware?: My PC is infected with many many malware and I can't get rid of it and my antivirusBitDefender doesn't work and doesn't let me connect to the internet. plz help....
  5. How do I remove malwares?

How do I remove malwares?: SItes keep popping up and speed of the system bacame slower. I searched it up and found that malware is a possibility. It said I'd have to try scanning it offline with the Defender, but the Defender won't work even quick and full scans. How could I make the Defender work...
  6. How do I remove Malware like Slimware

How do I remove Malware like Slimware: Some how I'm having trouble with Slimware wanting to update everything, how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-malware-like-slimware/4f6cf584-ac2d-4eb5-8b14-be9095b4eb60
  7. How do I remove this malware? MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger

How do I remove this malware? MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger: Please assist me with a way to remove this malware from my PC as windows security fails to do this MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger * Original title: Win * Moved from Win 10/Security...
  8. How do I remove this malware? MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger

How do I remove this malware? MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger: Please assist me with a way to remove this malware from my PC as windows security fails to do this MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger * Original title: Win...
  9. How to Remove Malware?

How to Remove Malware?: How do I delete malware in my system for pop-up with error code XLMR01F7985 [Original Title: Malware] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-malware/d95f7517-97c9-43c4-bcc4-a5cce3a56ca7
  10. How do I remove this malware? (Software Bundler)

How do I remove this malware? (Software Bundler): Oh god... What have I downloaded... There is a malware on my computer that BitDefender and Windows Defender are trying to remove, but they won't go. In C:\Windows\Temp there are temporary files that are detected as malware, but I can't delete them. When I try removing them...