Windows 10: how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password

Discus and support how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; how do i remove a password from a standard user account if i don't know the password... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Carolyn Brown_496, Oct 30, 2018.

1. how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password

how do i remove a password from a standard user account if i don't know the password

:)

Carolyn Brown_496, Oct 30, 2018

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Pyeti Win User
    password on windows removal

http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/

NT Password Reset will remove the password from your local administrator account (or any other account). Quite easy and straight forward to use.

Pyeti, Oct 30, 2018
  4. how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password

how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password

how do i remove a password from a standard user account if i don't know the password

Carolyn Brown_496, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password

1. how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password - Similar Threads - remove password standard

2. Don't Know Local Account Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't Know Local Account Password: So, i bought my laptop in 2017 and i'm a forgetful person, Long story short, i want to organize my saved password on chrome. Sadly, it required windows password, which made me quite perplexed. i didn't remember setting password or i already forgot about that. So i want to log...
  3. Don't Know Local Account Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't Know Local Account Password: So, i bought my laptop in 2017 and i'm a forgetful person, Long story short, i want to organize my saved password on chrome. Sadly, it required windows password, which made me quite perplexed. i didn't remember setting password or i already forgot about that. So i want to log...
  4. Don't Know Local Account Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  6. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  7. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I know my Microsoft account password but I do not know Windows account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I know my Microsoft account password but I do not know Windows account password: Hi, I forgot my Windows password. However, I know my Microsoft account password. When I try to recover my Windows password, it tells me "You need the Internet for this." Now I have moved to a new apartment, so Windows cannot recognize my new Internet connection settings....
  9. Trying to reset the password on a computer I don't know the password on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset the password on a computer I don't know the password on: Hello everyone, So I'm trying to reset the password on a Windows 10 computer that I don't know the password on. What I've tried todo is to get a installation media and try to replace the utilman.exe I think that's what its called To the cmd. The only problem is that all the...
  10. How can I remove this screen? I have the password but don't want it anymore and don't know...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I remove this screen? I have the password but don't want it anymore and don't know...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/raktlu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqhrfx/how_can_i_remove_this_screen_i_have_the_password/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to know password of account from window phone

2. remove windows i dod know password

3. dont know password for windows phone account

4. how to remove password from standard account,
  5. how do i remove password from standard account