Windows 10: how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password

Discus and support how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; how do i remove a password from a standard user account if i don't know the password... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Carolyn Brown_496, Oct 30, 2018.

1. how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password

how do i remove a password from a standard user account if i don't know the password

:)

Carolyn Brown_496, Oct 30, 2018

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Pyeti Win User
    password on windows removal

http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/

NT Password Reset will remove the password from your local administrator account (or any other account). Quite easy and straight forward to use.

Pyeti, Oct 30, 2018
  4. how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password

how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password

how do i remove a password from a standard user account if i don't know the password

Carolyn Brown_496, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password

1. how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password - Similar Threads - remove password standard

2. Blue screen .. I don't know my password for the local account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen .. I don't know my password for the local account: I'm getting the following after it asks for my password to the local account and I don't know what it is. It says critical service failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-i-dont-know-my-password-for-the-local/82a28e69-2a74-4fb2-a79c-810957520ed7
  3. How do I change the password to an online account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change the password to an online account?: my brother set up an account without my permission, and refuses to cooperate when i tell him to stop going on my computer, the account has valuable information on it, i don’t want to delete it but i cannot change the password because it is in the other users tab and ab online...
  4. Change a standard account password

Change a standard account password: My laptop has a separate standard account which I set up for my older son. He forgot his password. In the admin account I can access his account of course, but there is no option for changing the password. How do I reset the password?...
  5. how do I remove an application startup password

how do I remove an application startup password: when I try to start up applications I get prompted for an application passcode.. How can I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-remove-an-application-startup-password/655026a5-7865-435a-bd82-dfc82dd0b1cf"
  6. How can i change the administrator password if i don't know it.

How can i change the administrator password if i don't know it.: I have inherited my step fathers computer with windows 10 and it has an administrator password and he has no idea what it could possibly be. I also do not have the restoration cd for windows 10. is there any way to reset it remove it?...
  7. How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?

How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?: I asked this once before and was given " NETPLWIZ " to remove the password and life was good. Then my IT guy installed the requirement for the PIN. How do we remove them again?...
  8. How do I Remove Log-In Password From Win10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I Remove Log-In Password From Win10: I initially set up my Win10 Pro without a password being needed to get into my account, but every now and then, when I boot up I'm asked for a password. I believe it happens after a MS auto update, but cannot be 100% sure. I go to Netplwiz and uncheck Users must enter a...
  9. How do I Control access to password keeper by standard user accounts

How do I Control access to password keeper by standard user accounts: I set up standard user accounts for my three Grandchildren. They are not proficient but are capable of using a PC. My concern is that I use Google Chrome & have a password keeper extension that is set to automatically log me into my bank & PayPal accounts as well as Amazon &...
  10. How Do I Remove Start-Up Password

How Do I Remove Start-Up Password: I created a password that I must enter each time I start the computer. Since this is a Home Computer and only I use it, it's a waste of time. How can I remove the requirement for a password every time I turn on the computer ? I tried the "netplwiz" route and unchecked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to know password of account from window phone

2. remove windows i dod know password

3. dont know password for windows phone account

4. how to remove password from standard account,
  5. how do i remove password from standard account