Windows 10: How do i remove a program than cannot be deleted?

Discus and support How do i remove a program than cannot be deleted? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] weel, first i tried to remove from de task manager but it doesnt finish the unistall,so i tried getting into cmd and show the programs that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sisons, Feb 23, 2020.

1. /u/sisons Win User

How do i remove a program than cannot be deleted?

/u/sisons, Feb 23, 2020

2. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yes, the install was corrupted the first time you tried to install it most likely. Now the system does believe it is installed and/or can't find the Uninstaller; however, the program scanner can still find the program folder.

Does the software work and just listed repeated? If so, use CCleaner. Under tools and Uninstaller (I think) you can delete the install listing with uninstalling anything.

If the software does not work, then you are going to have to start the uninstaller from something else like Ccleaner, directly from the program folder, or some other third party app. Then reinstall the software after a restart.

If that fails. Delete the program folder and user folder (Optional). Then run the uninstaller. It will say software not installed...blah blah, remove this listing? Click Yes. Then restart, reinstall.

TheLaughingMan, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yea, the programs work... everything is just listed over and over... I used CCleaner and it worked just fine... thanks!

Morrison5891, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

1. How do i remove a program than cannot be deleted? - Similar Threads - remove program cannot

2. How do I remove / destroy / delete "CoPilot"????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove / destroy / delete "CoPilot"????: Hi,I never asked for this.I does not show up as an App I can delete.I see several posts about "disabling" and removing from Taskbar.I do not want to disable or hide it - I want to delete it remove its code from my hard drive.I got rid of Cortana and I want to be rid of...
  3. How do I remove / destroy / delete "CoPilot"????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove / destroy / delete "CoPilot"????: Hi,I never asked for this.I does not show up as an App I can delete.I see several posts about "disabling" and removing from Taskbar.I do not want to disable or hide it - I want to delete it remove its code from my hard drive.I got rid of Cortana and I want to be rid of...
  4. Cannot delete program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete program: I installed LogMeOnce, diid not like it, and uninstalled it with Revo Uninstaller. It still functioned. Removed it from registry and it stopped. Now it is back in C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile...
  5. Cannot delete program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete program: I installed LogMeOnce, diid not like it, and uninstalled it with Revo Uninstaller. It still functioned. Removed it from registry and it stopped. Now it is back in C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile...
  6. How do I delete or remove this program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete or remove this program.: [ATTACH] I have been using shutup10 for months now, for better privacy in windows 10, but I've notice that some setting are block that I cannot access it say's \"SOME OF THESE SETTINGS ARE HIDDEN OR MANAGED BY YOUR ORGANIZATION\". Even Microsoft edge is affected. I...
  7. how to delete / remove the slimware program?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to delete / remove the slimware program?: how to remove slimware from my pc with WIN 10? I think that this package got loaded and I can not figure out where to unload it. can someone help? thanks...
  8. Startup Program "Program" from Deleted Application and Cannot Remove from List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup Program "Program" from Deleted Application and Cannot Remove from List: I had uninstalled 2 programs that used to be startup applications, McAfee Safe Connect and SAO Utils Beta. The programs are gone from my Programs and Features panel, but are still listed under Startup as "Program". Their Task Manager command line arguments go as:...
  9. How do i delete/remove a vhd

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How do i delete/remove a vhd: I created a vhd in C:/documents, i can not mount it because it is in use however it is not also it is not in disk management [img] 134001
  10. How do i delete/remove a vhd

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i delete/remove a vhd: I created a vhd in C:/documents, i can not mount it because it is in use however it is not also it is not in disk management [img] 134001