Windows 10: How do I remove a Trojan Virus

Discus and support How do I remove a Trojan Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried to download a mod for Minecraft but it gave me a Trojan Virus. I can't get rid of it even with windows defender. And the virus is hidden in my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CherryPixie, Mar 29, 2020.

1. How do I remove a Trojan Virus

I tried to download a mod for Minecraft but it gave me a Trojan Virus. I can't get rid of it even with windows defender. And the virus is hidden in my pc so I can't find it to get rid of it. And I don't know the name of the virus. So many threats are being dowloaded on there without my knowing and I want to get rid of it fast but nothing is working. Can somebody help me please, quick!!

:)

CherryPixie, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Mar 29, 2020
  3. AseerKT Win User
    Removing trojan virus

I have Trojan virus on my pc . and windows defender is unable to remove them

AseerKT, Mar 29, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

How do I remove a Trojan Virus

how to remove Sinowal virus?

It looks like there are a number of steps to remove this trojan, just follow the instructions cybertech gives throughout the topic.

IggSter, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove a Trojan Virus

1. How do I remove a Trojan Virus - Similar Threads - remove Trojan Virus

2. Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...: I recently got a Trojan virus from a website I clicked accidentally. Then a windows defender notification popped up, so I removed the Trojan virus that was in form of a cache. Will there a possibility of the Trojan virus still being there? I scanned windows defender multiple...
  3. How do I remove a Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove a Trojan: Hello, I downloaded a file some days ago. After that I got warning from Windows security, "That comes with windows, not the scam" It said trojan detected. It was set to quarantine. After weeks later my computer act different. My files was looking weird. It does not say any...
  4. How do I remove a virus?

How do I remove a virus?: I turned my machine on recently and mad a cup of coffee. WhenI returned there was a virus installed on my computer called "Teams". I never asked, authorised or downloaded this software. My permisiion was never sought at any stage. How do I remove it and report it to virus...
  5. How do I remove Derp virus

How do I remove Derp virus: Split from this thread. Derp virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-derp-virus/d2f65331-8825-4975-9f42-96b1e02646cf
  6. How to Remove trojan Virus from Pc?

How to Remove trojan Virus from Pc?: How to remove Trojan Virus form Window 7 32 bit by using MSE Security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-virus-from-pc/02c5325e-fc4b-447d-91f3-62000c2e58be
  7. how do I remove the G.exe Trojan.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove the G.exe Trojan.: how do I remove the G.exe Trojan. I noticed that when I shut down it said G will not shut down. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-gexe-trojan/027149d5-1b9f-41ed-b627-5469e6168fd5
  8. How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?: I found a trojan virus on my computer. How do I remove it? Trojan:Win32/ScarletFlash.A The trojan virus was found and is in the quarantined threats and allowed threats but I cannot remove it. It only gave me the "Allow" option....
  9. VulkanRT -- Trojan? Virus? How Do I Safely Remove It?

VulkanRT -- Trojan? Virus? How Do I Safely Remove It?: [img] I believe I may have a malicious threat called VulkanRT. Above is the list of files in a folder called VulkanRT. I have not clicked on any of them. A site called Malwareless lists this as a Trojan. Even though the files are all dated 9/13/2017, the C:/ dir lists...
  10. How do I remove trojan virus from my windows 10?

How do I remove trojan virus from my windows 10?: I too got a trojan horse virus PSW.Biopsy A. AVG found it but when I run it it can't find it; but I keep getting notices to run my AVG for windows. I am updated with my AVG, so how come it can notify me that it sees it but that it can't find it when I run AVG? Just incase...