Windows 10: How do I remove a Trojan Virus

Discus and support How do I remove a Trojan Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried to download a mod for Minecraft but it gave me a Trojan Virus. I can't get rid of it even with windows defender. And the virus is hidden in my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CherryPixie, Mar 29, 2020.

1. How do I remove a Trojan Virus

I tried to download a mod for Minecraft but it gave me a Trojan Virus. I can't get rid of it even with windows defender. And the virus is hidden in my pc so I can't find it to get rid of it. And I don't know the name of the virus. So many threats are being dowloaded on there without my knowing and I want to get rid of it fast but nothing is working. Can somebody help me please, quick!!

:)

CherryPixie, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Mar 29, 2020
  3. AseerKT Win User
    Removing trojan virus

I have Trojan virus on my pc . and windows defender is unable to remove them

AseerKT, Mar 29, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

How do I remove a Trojan Virus

how to remove Sinowal virus?

It looks like there are a number of steps to remove this trojan, just follow the instructions cybertech gives throughout the topic.

IggSter, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove a Trojan Virus

1. How do I remove a Trojan Virus - Similar Threads - remove Trojan Virus

2. How do I remove this Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this Trojan: I have noticed that my chrome is keep on ending itself seconds after I open it. It then opens it up again with the old tab i was suspicious that I got a virus then when i was just on my device all of the sudden things like a command bar opens up then quickly leaves. Now I...
  3. How do I remove this Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove this Trojan: I have noticed that my chrome is keep on ending itself seconds after I open it. It then opens it up again with the old tab i was suspicious that I got a virus then when i was just on my device all of the sudden things like a command bar opens up then quickly leaves. Now I...
  4. How do I remove this Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how do i remove a trojan virus from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove a trojan virus from my computer?: ive tried to remove the virus but its not gone someone please help asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-trojan-virus-from-my-computer/4b866c11-cfab-4955-a67f-bb390077ea3d
  6. how do i remove a trojan virus from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i remove a trojan virus from my computer?: ive tried to remove the virus but its not gone someone please help asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-trojan-virus-from-my-computer/4b866c11-cfab-4955-a67f-bb390077ea3d
  7. How to remove a Trojan Horse Virus

How to remove a Trojan Horse Virus: Hi, my Windows Defender detector blocked and removed a Trojan download from my Temp files today. I ran several full scans and followed instructions on deleting Temp files. I found an article by “howtofixguide” on the trojandownloadero97m-encdoc-femtb and decided to search for...
  8. Removing a Trojan Virus

Removing a Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe[Original Title: Trojan Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/removing-a-trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b
  9. How do I remove a Trojan

How do I remove a Trojan: Hello, I downloaded a file some days ago. After that I got warning from Windows security, "That comes with windows, not the scam" It said trojan detected. It was set to quarantine. After weeks later my computer act different. My files was looking weird. It does not say any...
  10. VulkanRT -- Trojan? Virus? How Do I Safely Remove It?

VulkanRT -- Trojan? Virus? How Do I Safely Remove It?: [img] I believe I may have a malicious threat called VulkanRT. Above is the list of files in a folder called VulkanRT. I have not clicked on any of them. A site called Malwareless lists this as a Trojan. Even though the files are all dated 9/13/2017, the C:/ dir lists...