Windows 10: How do I remove a Trojan

Discus and support How do I remove a Trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I downloaded a file some days ago. After that I got warning from Windows security, "That comes with windows, not the scam" It said trojan... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Windows Category - All, Dec 17, 2020.

1. How do I remove a Trojan

Hello, I downloaded a file some days ago.

After that I got warning from Windows security, "That comes with windows, not the scam"

It said trojan detected. It was set to quarantine. After weeks later my computer act different. My files was looking weird. It does not say any thing in the Windows Security right now. But in "Malwarebytes" and "Avast" It said 3-7 things detected.

Anyways How do I remove Trojan?

:)

Windows Category - All, Dec 17, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

how to remove Sinowal virus?

It looks like there are a number of steps to remove this trojan, just follow the instructions cybertech gives throughout the topic.

IggSter, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Dec 17, 2020
  4. How do I remove a Trojan

Bruce Hagen, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove a Trojan

1. How do I remove a Trojan - Similar Threads - remove Trojan

2. Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...: I recently got a Trojan virus from a website I clicked accidentally. Then a windows defender notification popped up, so I removed the Trojan virus that was in form of a cache. Will there a possibility of the Trojan virus still being there? I scanned windows defender multiple...
  3. I just did a full scan and found a Trojan on it but I think I removed it. Now it says "3...

I just did a full scan and found a Trojan on it but I think I removed it. Now it says "3...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/2FootJackal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krbzql/i_just_did_a_full_scan_and_found_a_trojan_on_it/
  4. My Windows isn't removing Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Windows isn't removing Trojan: I have trojan on my pc. Wibdows Denfender found it but when the chose the eemove action its goes to quck scan. What should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-windows-isnt-removing-trojan/c65088e4-8722-41d7-9434-381d066f8032
  5. Tiny Banker Trojan aka Tinba Virus: What It Is and How to Remove It

Tiny Banker Trojan aka Tinba Virus: What It Is and How to Remove It: Tiny Banker Trojan aka Tinba Virus: What It Is and How to Remove It https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/tiny-banker-trojan-aka-tinba-virus-what-it-is-and/eb75a4e9-1978-4e8a-8e4e-8188ea975add
  6. Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus

Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus: Dear Team, I am using Windows 10 with all the latest updates for Windows Defender. Windows Defender suddenly showing a message Threats Found. When I am opening the defender it is showing the virus name as Trojan: Win 32/Detplock virus. I am trying to remove it from the...
  7. Defender can't remove Trojan and forces me to let it run on my pc.

Defender can't remove Trojan and forces me to let it run on my pc.: A few moments ago, a trojan got in my pc. I made a quick and a full scan, the trojan got detected bu there was no option to quarantine nor remove it. The only option was let it run. I, sadly, clicked let it run. I don't know what to do now, can anyone help?...
  8. Trojan Removal Using Windowsdefender

Trojan Removal Using Windowsdefender: hello windows defender founfd some treats in my system, it contains trojan. How to remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-removal-using-windowsdefender/96630db2-4d3f-43cf-8f41-75b0930c2254
  9. Trojan Removal

Trojan Removal: Hello r/Windows10 First off, if I'm in the wrong place, please do let me know and (if you would be so kind) point me in the direction of a better sub/resource. My mother has just gotten a new work laptop and after (not super sure on the timeline here) getting her work's...
  10. remove trojan

remove trojan: remove trojan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/remove-trojan/7cc108eb-a725-4f07-af19-16bba6ff007d