Windows 10: How do I remove a Trojan

Discus and support How do I remove a Trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I downloaded a file some days ago. After that I got warning from Windows security, "That comes with windows, not the scam" It said trojan... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Windows Category - All, Dec 17, 2020.

1. How do I remove a Trojan

Hello, I downloaded a file some days ago.

After that I got warning from Windows security, "That comes with windows, not the scam"

It said trojan detected. It was set to quarantine. After weeks later my computer act different. My files was looking weird. It does not say any thing in the Windows Security right now. But in "Malwarebytes" and "Avast" It said 3-7 things detected.

Anyways How do I remove Trojan?

:)

Windows Category - All, Dec 17, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

how to remove Sinowal virus?

It looks like there are a number of steps to remove this trojan, just follow the instructions cybertech gives throughout the topic.

IggSter, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Dec 17, 2020
  4. How do I remove a Trojan

Bruce Hagen, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove a Trojan

1. How do I remove a Trojan - Similar Threads - remove Trojan

2. how to remove trojan form win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  3. how to remove trojan form win11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  4. How to fully remove a trojan that hides as "cmd.exe" and "SearchProtocolHost.exe"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fully remove a trojan that hides as "cmd.exe" and "SearchProtocolHost.exe"?: Hello, I am experiencing a persistent issue with my PC that seems to be related to a Trojan infection. My antivirus software has been consistently targeting two specific programs: `cmd.exe` and `SearchProtocolHost.exe`. Along with this, it detects the download of a series of...
  5. How to fully remove a trojan that hides as "cmd.exe" and "SearchProtocolHost.exe"?

How to fully remove a trojan that hides as "cmd.exe" and "SearchProtocolHost.exe"?: Hello, I am experiencing a persistent issue with my PC that seems to be related to a Trojan infection. My antivirus software has been consistently targeting two specific programs: `cmd.exe` and `SearchProtocolHost.exe`. Along with this, it detects the download of a series of...
  6. Can someone help me remove a trojan by the name ReasonLab.

Can someone help me remove a trojan by the name ReasonLab.: Can someone help remove a parasite by the name ReasonLab RVA cybersecurity which installed itself on my machine. Here is what I did: Went to Add/Remove progs, uninstalled it, went into registry and hunted every singles one of its values. For some I had to go back to task...
  7. Can someone help me remove a trojan by the name ReasonLab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me remove a trojan by the name ReasonLab.: Can someone help remove a parasite by the name ReasonLab RVA cybersecurity which installed itself on my machine. Here is what I did: Went to Add/Remove progs, uninstalled it, went into registry and hunted every singles one of its values. For some I had to go back to task...
  8. Can someone help me remove a trojan by the name ReasonLab.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. How to remove this trojan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this trojan?: Whenever my computer opens Norton gives me this alert:After looking around online, it seems like it might be a trogan? When you open its file location it displays the program files for Windows. However, no such file was there.I've ran a Farbar Recovery Scan but I am unable to...
  10. How to remove this trojan?

How to remove this trojan?: Whenever my computer opens Norton gives me this alert:After looking around online, it seems like it might be a trogan? When you open its file location it displays the program files for Windows. However, no such file was there.I've ran a Farbar Recovery Scan but I am unable to...