Windows 10: How Do I Remove a-volute nh3 Audio Effects Component

Discus and support How Do I Remove a-volute nh3 Audio Effects Component in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. I noticed that a PC running for a user had a software called "Nahimic 3" installed and it was causing applications to crash on launch, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Faith, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Faith Win User

How Do I Remove a-volute nh3 Audio Effects Component

Hello all.

I noticed that a PC running for a user had a software called "Nahimic 3" installed and it was causing applications to crash on launch, it gave an error tied to its service .dll file. Upon investigation, this app is causing heap of issues so naturally I uninstalled it from the programs/apps in Windows. After a restart the service was still running, and after a quick system search I noticed that there were a ton of files still running and leftovers all over the place. So I nuked it all; Removed its system files that kept it running still, removed its registery files, and deleted most folders associated to this app.

Success, it's not running anymore, however, a component called "a-volute nh3 audio effects component" always shows itself in the device manager under "software components" (the tab that have a blue puzzle piece on it), and I can't figure out why. The service is not running anymore, all files are gone, but this component piece keeps popping up. Its placement is on 'Realtek audio', and it's running a basic Microsoft driver. Clicking uninstall on it will work upon the next system startup where it will pop back up again.

:)

Faith, Jul 31, 2019

2. Scratchy Sound with Beats Audio after upgrade to 1607 Version of Windows 10

Hi Nick,

To resolve the issue with your device, we suggest that you run the Audio troubleshooter. Using the Audio troubleshooter will help us to determine where the issue is coming from and will automatically attempt to repair the broken components. To do this, please
    follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Choose Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all.
    • Run the Playing Audio troubleshooter.
    • Once done, reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.
    If the Audio troubleshooter didn't work, we suggest that you try uninstalling and reinstalling the beats equalizer / control panel from the manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Rafael Com, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 31, 2019
  4. How Do I Remove a-volute nh3 Audio Effects Component

Add Fade Audio Effects In Video Clips.

Hi Gustav,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are using Microsoft Photos application to fade the audio, then there is no feature in Photos application to fade the audio; however, you can fade the audio by using Microsoft PowerPoint Application. Follow the below steps to fade the audio that you
    want using Microsoft Photos application.

Step 1: Click on the Start Menu and search for
    Microsoft PowerPoint and hit Enter to launch
    PowerPoint
    application.

Step 2: Then, click on Insert > Audio > You can add the audio file as well as directly record an audio file.

Step 3: Click on the Audio and click on
    Playback
    tab beside to Format tab.

Step 4: Then, you will see the Fade In and
    Fade Out
    options.

Fade In: Adds a timed fade effect at the beginning of the audio clip. Within the Fade In box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade in.

Fade Out: Adds a timed fade effect at the end of the audio clip. Within the Fade Out box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade out.

The option for fading the audio in Photos Application is a great idea, so I suggest you to post your feedback for the same in

Feedback Hub

Hope it helps.

If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

How Do I Remove a-volute nh3 Audio Effects Component

1. How Do I Remove a-volute nh3 Audio Effects Component - Similar Threads - Remove volute nh3

2. how do I remove HP audio switch?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I remove HP audio switch?: due to the fact that HP stopped working in Russia, the bass stopped being heard on my headphones and hp audio control stopped working. I decided to install realtek hd to get rid of this. tell me how do I remove the HP audio switch and all its components?...
  3. how do I remove HP audio switch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove HP audio switch?: due to the fact that HP stopped working in Russia, the bass stopped being heard on my headphones and hp audio control stopped working. I decided to install realtek hd to get rid of this. tell me how do I remove the HP audio switch and all its components?...
  4. how do I remove HP audio switch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove calibre from shell components?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove calibre from shell components?: [ATTACH] I installed calibre but then uninstalled it. Ever since it has these annoying open with entries for all file types. Is there a safe way to delete these entries? I have deleted the folders from AppData and Program Files already. Rebooting doesn't help either....
  6. Weird audio thing, help, how do I remove this?

Weird audio thing, help, how do I remove this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CryZanth0s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2x2pz/weird_audio_thing_help_how_do_i_remove_this/
  7. How do I zip the components of my minidump?

How do I zip the components of my minidump?: So I need to zip up my minidump files to send to Microsoft support and whenever I try to right click the selected files and go to Send to > Compressed Zip File, it gives me an error message saying “file not found or no read permission" submitted by /u/L0mm [link]...
  8. How do I repair Windows Update components?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I repair Windows Update components?: It also says, " One or more Windows Update components are configured incorrectly." My year-old Surface Pro does not have a DVD drive, nor did it come with a Win 10 OS disk with which to repair it. I need a tool to repair it from the net....
  9. How do I remove the components attached to Microsoft Edge

How do I remove the components attached to Microsoft Edge: How do I remove the components attached to Microsoft Edge?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-components-attached-to/0ae8cb79-950a-4b01-b744-ce5ac3b3f583
  10. How do I remove/uninstalled components?

How do I remove/uninstalled components?: How do I remove the pre-installed components/apps for tablet PC and Xbox One? I don't need tablet components on my PC, and I have no plan to get an Xbox One. 14079

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a-volute software component

2. a volute uninstall

3. a volute software component

4. a-volute - software component,
  5. a-volute - softwarecomponent - 1.6.1.0,
  6. a-volute - softwarecomponent,
  7. what is a-volute software component,
  8. a-volute entfernen,
  9. a-volute nh3 audio effects component,
  10. volute nh3 audio,
  11. a-volute - softwarecomponent - 1.6.3.0,