Windows 10: How do I remove accuweather.com from windows 10 desktop?

Discus and support How do I remove accuweather.com from windows 10 desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove accuweather.com from windows 10 desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by larryurban1, Jun 6, 2020.

1. How do I remove accuweather.com from windows 10 desktop?

How do I remove accuweather.com from windows 10 desktop?

:)

larryurban1, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

The Loss of the AccuWeather Feature during Upgrade to Windows 10

Hi Charles,

I realize that the AccuWeather feature disappeared after upgrading to Windows 10, let me assist you.

To assist you better, let us know the build of Windows 10 installed in the system.

• Press Windows key + R key, type winver and press
      Enter key. (To check the build number.)

There might be changes in the features of Windows 10 in different builds.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to follow the steps below and run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View All, in the left view pane.

• Find and click on Windows Store Apps
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue persist, try downloading the AccuWeather application from the Windows store and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2020
  4. ruiters Win User

Accuweather widget

Hello, on my N97 homescreen the accuweather widget seems not to work anymore. If I push it nothing happens. I did remove the widget and after that reinstalled it, but that does not help, any suggestions?

ruiters, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I remove accuweather.com from windows 10 desktop? - Similar Threads - remove accuweather com

2. How do I remove these from my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove these from my Desktop?: These are from when I Backed Up my One Drive and left these white ones sitting there on my Desk top. The second 2 are when I Set Up my Printer. They say SET UP. I also have the yellow one which is backup from my old lap top for this new PC. One of the white ones says Windows...
  3. How do I remove these from my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove these from my Desktop?: These are from when I Backed Up my One Drive and left these white ones sitting there on my Desk top. The second 2 are when I Set Up my Printer. They say SET UP. I also have the yellow one which is backup from my old lap top for this new PC. One of the white ones says Windows...
  4. how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com: i no longer want to pay bill to driversupportbill.com. money has been taken from mu accoint on the last two months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-driverssupportbillcom/f0c4138c-6c38-4368-a250-0dd7c49dcc14
  5. how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com: i no longer want to pay bill to driversupportbill.com. money has been taken from mu accoint on the last two months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-driverssupportbillcom/f0c4138c-6c38-4368-a250-0dd7c49dcc14
  6. how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Accuweather hijacks access from weather.com

in Browsers and Email
    Accuweather hijacks access from weather.com: When using Firefox last week I mis-spelled weather.com and it landed me at Accu-weather. I tried to correct for this by typing weather.com again and I cannot access. I restarted my browser no success. Rebooted my computer, no success. How can I access weather.com and how can...
  8. How do I remove medalion from w 10 desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove medalion from w 10 desktop icons: How do I remove this [ATTACH]medalion from w 10 desktop icons Regards, klxdrt15 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-medalion-from-w-10-desktop-icons/770057d7-1488-43b9-a2c6-26d56b90c80e
  9. How do i remove these from my desktop screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i remove these from my desktop screen?: So I was organizing my desktop screen when I noticed these apps (Below) would not delete.[ATTACH] I try to delete them and this happens (Below)[ATTACH] I think it thinks it's the actual app but it has a shortcut icon. So I go into file explorer to move them, and they're not...
  10. How do I remove desktop folder shortcut from desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove desktop folder shortcut from desktop?: Hi, I know the title might sound a bit confusing, but basically I accidently dragged out the desktop shortcut from the quick access bar to my desktop and it now created a folder saying Desktop (similar to say, going to the control panel>personalisation>change desktop icons...