Windows 10: How Do I Remove All Apps List?

Discus and support How Do I Remove All Apps List? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, As you can see in the video... I want to clean up the start menu but this \"thing\" is quite annoying me... I am so close to giving up on getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheXMelon, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How Do I Remove All Apps List? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Jaune Bel Win User
    Removing duplicate app entries from the default files list

Hi Roger,

There's a possibility that Firefox isn't uninstalled completely on your computer. We suggest that you uninstall it in the
    Settings app by following these steps:

• On Start, select that cog icon or Settings.
    • Go to Apps and select the program that you want to uninstall.
    • Select Uninstall and follow the instructions on the screen.

This will completely remove Firefox from your system and from the Default Apps list. You can also check and save this article that in case you need a guide to

repair or remove programs in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

If you found our suggestion helpful, kindly mark this post as answer so we can help other Community members that have the same question.

Jaune Bel, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User

How Do I Remove All Apps List?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

How Do I Remove All Apps List?

1. How Do I Remove All Apps List? - Similar Threads - Remove Apps List

2. How do i remove these app background in app list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove these app background in app list?: i've just updated my windows and it did this, it added background to my apps in app list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-app-background-in-app-list/e7a1c6f6-7146-452c-a4c8-a846b6894165
  3. How do i remove these app background in app list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove these app background in app list?: i've just updated my windows and it did this, it added background to my apps in app list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-app-background-in-app-list/e7a1c6f6-7146-452c-a4c8-a846b6894165
  4. How do i remove these app background in app list?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How Do I Remove an Orphaned Menu Item from the All Applications List?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Remove an Orphaned Menu Item from the All Applications List?: After the latest 3/2023 Windows 11 update, I discovered I had a program menu entry in my All Apps menu that I could not remove. I removed the offending program through the recommended uninstall method and rebooted to clear any remnants that might have remained. The program...
  6. All Apps not listing all apps

All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  7. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  8. How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018

How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018: VICVALE SAys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's 2025, and I thought all APP-lication of this problem would've been solve by now?? Wasn't the "APP-RAPTURE" - to TAKE PLACE, AND A-CARE... AROUND THIS TIME??? Or, would it be beyond 2045, WHEN NEW APP-GRADE OF APP-TITUDE WILL COME TO...
  9. How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?

How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?: I just received my new Laptop/Tablet with Windows 10. I'm not really liking Windows 10 at this point. Anyway I've been installing my programs for a couple of days and downloaded one that auto defaulted to opening in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is the wrong program...
  10. How to remove certain items from "all apps" list?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove certain items from "all apps" list?: Hey all, Another question I have about Windows 10. Back on Windows 7, under the all programs list I was able to delete anything I didn't want listed there. Unfortunately with Windows 10 I can't remove everything. So I am wondering how can I clean up the "All Apps" list...