Windows 10: How do I remove all permissions from admin?

Discus and support How do I remove all permissions from admin? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I let a tech into my computer. He left a file folder on This PC. Going thru that I see that he has permission to all my files and programs. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VanessaKnob, Feb 26, 2019.

1. How do I remove all permissions from admin?

Hi

I let a tech into my computer. He left a file folder on This PC. Going thru that I see that he has permission to all my files and programs. I hope he cant get in unless I allow him but since it was a scam I have my doubts.

My question is how do I get this off my computer? How do I change the permissions? I have gone to admin but cant figure out what to do. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated! Thanks

Vanessa

:)

VanessaKnob, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Admin Permissions

If I were to go into my unelevated Admin, and sign in with an MS acciunt will it remove my Admin permissions??

If it does remove permissions, what do i do to stop that?

If it does not remove permissions MS, your the best!

HaloEnthusiast, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

How do I remove all permissions from admin?

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove all permissions from admin?

1. How do I remove all permissions from admin? - Similar Threads - remove permissions admin

2. remove admin without permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove admin without permissions: I have recently graduated from high school and i was given my school laptop and now i cant do nothing because every time I download something it asks for the admins username and password but I don't know that because the school had access to the admin stuff pls help how do i...
  3. remove admin without permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove admin without permissions: I have recently graduated from high school and i was given my school laptop and now i cant do nothing because every time I download something it asks for the admins username and password but I don't know that because the school had access to the admin stuff pls help how do i...
  4. I have no admin permissions, what do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have no admin permissions, what do I do?: My local profile doesn't have administrator permissions anymore, and I do not know the windows administrator profiles password. I cannot make any changes to my computer at all. If I want to do something that needs admin privileges, I'm prompted with the "Do you want to allow...
  5. I have no admin permissions, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no admin permissions, what do I do?: My local profile doesn't have administrator permissions anymore, and I do not know the windows administrator profiles password. I cannot make any changes to my computer at all. If I want to do something that needs admin privileges, I'm prompted with the "Do you want to allow...
  6. How do I remove the admin pass word?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the admin pass word?: There is a pop up that says :enter user admin nameBUT when I do it, it doesn't work, it sayspassword or username is incorrectHow can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-admin-pass-word/68bdf119-dddf-498f-bdb0-145dadd1f2a3
  7. Removing "Account Unknown" from all permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing "Account Unknown" from all permissions: I would like to clean up the permissions across my new Windows 11 build. There are a number of "Account Unknown" in the properties under the Security tab for a great number of items. These permissions can not be deleted or modified in any way, even though I am the...
  8. Removing "Account Unknown" from all permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing "Account Unknown" from all permissions: I would like to clean up the permissions across my new Windows 11 build. There are a number of "Account Unknown" in the properties under the Security tab for a great number of items. These permissions can not be deleted or modified in any way, even though I am the...
  9. I accidentally removed all permissions from "administrators"

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally removed all permissions from "administrators": I was trying to give full access to "administators" from security tab for whole C drive. But, accidentally i removed all, so i cannot reach anything now. Even any folders or programs, i cannot press windows start button. I need to reset all permissions for all users I guess....
  10. How do I stop requiring admin permission? Tried all the usual steps.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I stop requiring admin permission? Tried all the usual steps.: I just got a fresh Windows 10 install, and I'm trying to make it so that I don't have to get administrator permission to move/delete/etc. files and folders in Program Files and whatnot. Since I'm neither an imbecile nor lazy, I've of course spent a lot of time already...