Windows 10: How Do I Remove All this Dirt From My PC?

Discus and support How Do I Remove All this Dirt From My PC? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I ran some tests and found some dirt in my PC. Below are the results. How do i remove them from my PC? ---------------------------------------... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by yahanna, May 27, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Remove All this Dirt From My PC?

I ran some tests and found some dirt in my PC. Below are the results. How do i remove them from my PC?

---------------------------------------

PUP.Optional.Legacy C:\Users\Public\Documents\Downloaded Installers
    PUP.Optional.Legacy C:\Users\Public\Documents\Guid
    PUP.Optional.SlimCleanerPlus C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\slimware utilities inc

***** [ Files ] *****

PUP.Optional.Legacy C:\END
    PUP.Optional.Legacy C:\Windows\System32\drivers\swdumon.sys

***** [ Registry ] *****

PUP.Optional.Legacy HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wek yb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\st.chatango.com
    PUP.Optional.Legacy HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wek yb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\chatango.com
    PUP.Optional.Legacy HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wek yb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\st.chatango.com
    PUP.Optional.Legacy HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wek yb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\chatango.com
    PUP.Optional.SlimCleanerPlus HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\SlimWare Utilities Inc
    PUP.Optional.WeatherTool HKLM\Software\DtsEncodeTools

***** [ Chromium (and derivatives) ] *****

No malicious Chromium entries found.

***** [ Chromium URLs ] *****

PUP.Optional.Legacy Ask
    PUP.Optional.Legacy AOL

* HOSTS file entries found:

127.0.0.1 idb.iobit.com
    127.0.0.1 asc55.iobit.com
    127.0.0.1 is360.iobit.com
    127.0.0.1 asc.iobit.com
    127.0.0.1 pf.iobit.com
    0.0.0.0 serius.mwbsys.com

:)

yahanna, May 27, 2018

2. An email set up was deleted... How do I removed it from my Computer?

Hi,

I suggest you to log into account.microsoft.com and check whether the account is listed there.

I also suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the account and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R to open run command.
    • Type netplwiz.
    • In the dialogue box that appears. Select the account that you wish to remove.
    • Select remove.
    Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 27, 2018
  3. How do I remove apps from my list

How do I remove apps from my list of purchased apps

Michael_6969, May 27, 2018
Thema:

How Do I Remove All this Dirt From My PC?

1. How Do I Remove All this Dirt From My PC? - Similar Threads - Remove Dirt

2. Will a refresh of a PC be able to remove a trojan?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will a refresh of a PC be able to remove a trojan?: Hello I was wondering if resetting the PC without losing any personal data will be enough to remove a trojan. Thank you and take care! submitted by /u/imkeneth [link] [comments]...
  3. Is there a way to remove/hide metro apps from the start menu WITHOUT removing them from the...

Is there a way to remove/hide metro apps from the start menu WITHOUT removing them from the...: Hi everyone, just done a fresh install of Windows 10 and usually i would spend a bit of time forcefully removing apps from the start menu, but in recent times ive had issues with not being able to update Windows 10, presumably because i've removed something i've not supposed...
  4. WIndows 10 installation did not remove Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows 10 installation did not remove Windows 7: I have downloaded Windows 10 onto a laptop that had Windows 7. When it finished the computer was shut down then started. Windows 7 comes up and Windows 10 is no where to be found. Any suggestions?...
  5. Microsoft removed app with 1.5M+ downloads and 6K+ in-app aquisitions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft removed app with 1.5M+ downloads and 6K+ in-app aquisitions: Few months ago Microsoft removed our 'Torrent RT Free Plus' app from the store. We have 3 versions of Torrent RT. Torrent RT - Full paid version Torrent RT Free - Ads supported version Torrent RT Free Plus - Ads supported version with an option to upgrade to full version...
  6. How do i remove my phone number alias without the phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i remove my phone number alias without the phone: I tried to add a email alias in my account but it says it needs to wait for the security thing to go through which was supposed to be on 27/5/20 but it is already 2/6/20 and it still show that security info thing.When i try to cancel it it says i need to enter the code sent...
  7. Windows Defender/Security can't remove PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender/Security can't remove PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml: Hello there, first of all i'm very sorry for my bad english, but i tried to found the solution, and no one works for me. i hope you'll can undestand : So, i was scanning my laptop today and i found that my windows defender/security found a threat. the name is...
  8. Remove Adult Family Member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove Adult Family Member: I'm trying to remove an adult from my Family list and I keep getting an error "We can't do this right now. Try again later" I'm connected to the internet just fine - what do I need to do differently?...
  9. how to remove ghost circles and preventing cursor from disappearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to remove ghost circles and preventing cursor from disappearing: how to remove ghost circles and preventing cursor from disappearing along with text ive been having this problem off and on for a year and this is my 8th time...
  10. How Do I Remove These?

How Do I Remove These?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GhostySweep [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gumpcg/how_do_i_remove_these/