Windows 10: How do I remove an account from my xbox companion sign in?

Discus and support How do I remove an account from my xbox companion sign in? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So my friend wanted to change his profile picture on xbox but he doesn't have a phone or pc at the moment. He asked me to change his profile picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joshua-Calib, Aug 23, 2020.

1. How do I remove an account from my xbox companion sign in?

So my friend wanted to change his profile picture on xbox but he doesn't have a phone or pc at the moment. He asked me to change his profile picture for him, he gave the details for his email but the sign in wasn't successful because he didn't know his windows pin. How do I remove his email from the "switch accounts" section of my xbox companion?

:)

Joshua-Calib, Aug 23, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 23, 2020
  3. can't sign up xbox companion for lumia 800

Thanks to Sheena M for an answer 'can't not login to Xbox LIVE' on 29/7/2012.

I bought lumia 800 on 14/07/12 and Nokia Shop has registered email (email removed)@live.com with the password to my lumia 800.

I tried to register the xbox companion using my lumia 800 i.e (email removed)@live.com and it password but it failed.

my question is, Do I need to register different email address and password for sign up xbox companion for my lumia 800.

noor zakiyyahabu bakar, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

How do I remove an account from my xbox companion sign in?

Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Thank you for the information. Can you tell us if you have another Microsoft accounts associated with your Windows 10? Also, can you tell us if you recently changed your account password? For us to isolate more your concern, we suggest that you sign in your
    Microsoft account online through Xbox.com to make sure that you can access it normally. If so, let's remove the account that you're trying to sign in on the Xbox app by performing the following steps:

• On your PC, press the Windows key and select the gear icon to access
      Settings page.
    • Go to Accounts.
    • Find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select
      Remove
    • Go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove an account from my xbox companion sign in?

1. How do I remove an account from my xbox companion sign in? - Similar Threads - remove account xbox

2. how do i remove my account from a laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove my account from a laptop ?: PLS HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-account-from-a-laptop/a272a2a8-bd32-4b23-b473-1f80a25b0118
  3. how do i remove my account from a laptop ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i remove my account from a laptop ?: PLS HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-account-from-a-laptop/a272a2a8-bd32-4b23-b473-1f80a25b0118
  4. How do I sign into another account in the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign into another account in the Xbox app: I would like to sign into another account in the Xbox app, and when I go to sign out and sign in to the other account, it automatically signs me into the same account that I don't want to be signed into anymore. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and resetting app...
  5. How do I sign into another account in the Xbox app

How do I sign into another account in the Xbox app: I would like to sign into another account in the Xbox app, and when I go to sign out and sign in to the other account, it automatically signs me into the same account that I don't want to be signed into anymore. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and resetting app...
  6. How do I remove my microsoft account from the login screen(without signing in)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove my microsoft account from the login screen(without signing in): When I try to login to my pc, after I put my password in, it takes me to the verification screen where I inevitably have to put in a code for “unusual activity”. When I try to do that, I realized that my old phone number was still there and no other number. When I put the “I...
  7. Cant sign into diffrent account on xbox companion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant sign into diffrent account on xbox companion: hello so everytime i play sea of thieves on my main account i get a error so i just made a second account for xbox console companion and then it worked but now i cant login to that account cause it keeps asking for a pin and the pin i got doesnt work . submitted by...
  8. I am not able to sign into the xbox console companion

I am not able to sign into the xbox console companion: I keep getting the We can't sign you in right now. Try again later 0x409 0x80070422 I have removed the account from windows and re-added it, I have reset the settings in the app, I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have rebooted PC, verified all updates are done....
  9. How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?

How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?: How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone? I installed it to see if it was useful for me, it wasn't. When I try to delete it it won't, acts like a system application. You know what kind of program won't let you uninstall it once it's on your system? A virus....
  10. How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?: How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone? I installed it to see if it was useful for me, it wasn't. When I try to delete it it won't, acts like a system application. You know what kind of program won't let you uninstall it once it's on your system? A virus....