Windows 10: How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app

Discus and support How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ml_563, Oct 9, 2019 at 6:02 PM.

1. ml_563 Win User

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete address was merely misspelled by someone thus I NEED to remove it from the autocomplete list. Thank you.

:)

2. How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app?

Original Title: windows 10 mail app auto complete error

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the
    name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete address was never an active address thus I NEED remove it from the autocomplete list. It was never a correct address merely misspelled by someone and this is as result of a reply all occasion.

3. Deb240 Win User
    autocomplete list in windows 10 mail app

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete
    address is no longer an active address thus I would like it removed from the autocomplete list.

4. How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app?

Folder does not exist.

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Indexed

Folder only has this file in it;

_sessionState.dat

And no other folders

Do you want me to delete this file?

Thema:

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app

1. How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app - Similar Threads - remove address autocomplete

2. Remove/delete incorrect email addresses in autocomplete email box in windows mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove/delete incorrect email addresses in autocomplete email box in windows mail: simple question should get a simple answer[ we will see] --- Question : i have an incorrectly completed email address in autocomplete email box which continues to show up along side the corrected version ----- how do i remove these mistakes from autocomplete in windows mail...
  3. how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar: The address box just showed up and I don't care to have it. It is the address box on the bottom right of the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-address-bar-in-the-windows/d816f1d0-e0d7-4d41-93ee-f35c837d39f8
  4. how do I create an outlook email group address list

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I create an outlook email group address list: how do I create an outlook email list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-an-outlook-email-group-address/cc346ef0-2f54-440d-a63b-61c6b62f589d
  5. Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app?

Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app?: Hi there, I have recently started using Windows 10 mail app and I have already responded to someone, I then went to send a new email to the same person, their email address didn't auto-populate, why and how to resolve as I cannot find any options to select this feature....
  6. how do I remove mail app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I remove mail app: Problems with mail app and need to remove and reinstall it. Remove-AppxPackage in windows power shell does not work I get the message removal failed, contact your software vendor. I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10...
  7. How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018

How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018: VICVALE SAys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's 2025, and I thought all APP-lication of this problem would've been solve by now?? Wasn't the "APP-RAPTURE" - to TAKE PLACE, AND A-CARE... AROUND THIS TIME??? Or, would it be beyond 2045, WHEN NEW APP-GRADE OF APP-TITUDE WILL COME TO...
  8. In Windows Mail 10 how do I set the from address?

In Windows Mail 10 how do I set the from address?: In my online mail app, in Outlook, and in Mac Mail I can select from a range of from addresses when sending a mail. It was even possible in older versions of Windows Mail (e.g....
  9. In Windows Mail 10 how do I set the from address?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Windows Mail 10 how do I set the from address?: In my online mail app, in Outlook, and in Mac Mail I can select from a range of from addresses when sending a mail. It was even possible in older versions of Windows Mail (e.g....
  10. How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?

How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?: I just received my new Laptop/Tablet with Windows 10. I'm not really liking Windows 10 at this point. Anyway I've been installing my programs for a couple of days and downloaded one that auto defaulted to opening in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is the wrong program...