Windows 10: how do i remove an admin protected app?

Discus and support how do i remove an admin protected app? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so i accidentally installed this ''anti malware'' app named segurazo antivirus and i cant remove it because it says that it is protected by an admin, i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by that guy ozzi, Jul 13, 2019.

1. how do i remove an admin protected app?

so i accidentally installed this ''anti malware'' app named segurazo antivirus and i cant remove it because it says that it is protected by an admin, i am the only user of my pc so i dont know why im not the admin of my pc nor do i know why i cant remove this app. im not sure if its malware or a virus but its using up over 10% of my ram so i really want it gone. please help.

:)

that guy ozzi, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

how do i remove an admin protected app?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. how do i remove an admin protected app? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

how do i remove an admin protected app?

1. how do i remove an admin protected app? - Similar Threads - remove admin protected

2. How do I remove company admin user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove company admin user?: I have a Windows 11 laptop from my old employer - the business collapsed. The laptop has me signed in as a Work or School account via my old work email. However, there is no ability to disconnect the Work account under Users, as the button to 'disconnect' the Work account is...
  3. How do I remove company admin user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove company admin user?: Hi my personal laptop was managed by my company via 365 Intune, defender, but I've now got another work laptop, so I want to return it to being my personal laptop again. I have unboarded it and removed my work account. I just have my personal account. But when I go to update...
  4. How do I remove company admin user?

How do I remove company admin user?: Hi my personal laptop was managed by my company via 365 Intune, defender, but I've now got another work laptop, so I want to return it to being my personal laptop again. I have unboarded it and removed my work account. I just have my personal account. But when I go to update...
  5. How Do I REMOVE Microsoft Family Protection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I REMOVE Microsoft Family Protection?: I recently got a pop up asking me to install Family Safety on my computer. Even though I am the only one accessing my computer, I thought it would be another level of security on my computer. After answering all the technical questions, It set up within my Microsoft account....
  6. How Do I REMOVE Microsoft Family Protection?

How Do I REMOVE Microsoft Family Protection?: I recently got a pop up asking me to install Family Safety on my computer. Even though I am the only one accessing my computer, I thought it would be another level of security on my computer. After answering all the technical questions, It set up within my Microsoft account....
  7. How do I remove the admin pass word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the admin pass word?: There is a pop up that says :enter user admin nameBUT when I do it, it doesn't work, it sayspassword or username is incorrectHow can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-admin-pass-word/68bdf119-dddf-498f-bdb0-145dadd1f2a3
  8. How do I remove the admin pass word?

How do I remove the admin pass word?: There is a pop up that says :enter user admin nameBUT when I do it, it doesn't work, it sayspassword or username is incorrectHow can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-admin-pass-word/68bdf119-dddf-498f-bdb0-145dadd1f2a3
  9. How do I remove the admin pass word?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How Do I Remove Admin Account Restrictions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How Do I Remove Admin Account Restrictions: Hey all, I'm trying to find a way to tell windows 10 to ignore all it's default settings and let me have completely unrestricted access to my computer. My windows 10 laptop is expressly intended for useless junk wherein getting a virus, pup, or whatever doesn't mean a damn...