Windows 10: how do i remove an admin protected app?

Discus and support how do i remove an admin protected app? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so i accidentally installed this ''anti malware'' app named segurazo antivirus and i cant remove it because it says that it is protected by an admin, i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by that guy ozzi, Jul 13, 2019.

1. how do i remove an admin protected app?

so i accidentally installed this ''anti malware'' app named segurazo antivirus and i cant remove it because it says that it is protected by an admin, i am the only user of my pc so i dont know why im not the admin of my pc nor do i know why i cant remove this app. im not sure if its malware or a virus but its using up over 10% of my ram so i really want it gone. please help.

:)

that guy ozzi, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

how do i remove an admin protected app?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. how do i remove an admin protected app? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

how do i remove an admin protected app?

1. how do i remove an admin protected app? - Similar Threads - remove admin protected

2. How do I remove ingenering

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove ingenering: Hi Everyone, I have this piece of malware or some such thing on my computer. I tried to remove it through Control Panel. I tried several times and it would not go away. I downloaded some software but it did nothing except want me to pay. One of the software I downloaded was...
  3. How do you remove USB write protection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you remove USB write protection: I copied files to a usb drive and transferred to another computer. When I went to delete the files on the USB Drive it said it was Write Protected. I attempted to reformat and received the same Write Protected message. Is there a way to remove the Write Protection from...
  4. How do I remove all permissions from admin?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove all permissions from admin?: Hi I let a tech into my computer. He left a file folder on This PC. Going thru that I see that he has permission to all my files and programs. I hope he cant get in unless I allow him but since it was a scam I have my doubts. My question is how do I get this off my...
  5. How do I protect my ports

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I protect my ports: I tried to install webdriver for chrome but it shows up a message that I Should protect my ports so how would I know that which of my ports are unsecure and how to protect them. [ATTACH]...
  6. How do I remove write-protection from my USB Stick?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I remove write-protection from my USB Stick?: I run Windows 10 and here is my problem that started today. Everytime I go to put something on my USB Flash Drive I get a message saying: "The disk is write protected" -- Remove the write protection or use another disk.This just started today and I tried another USB stick and...
  7. how do I remove mail app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I remove mail app: Problems with mail app and need to remove and reinstall it. Remove-AppxPackage in windows power shell does not work I get the message removal failed, contact your software vendor. I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10...
  8. How do I disable Access Protection/

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I disable Access Protection/: When I instruct McAfee to carry out a scan it goes to 99% and then hangs. The only way then to close it is to shut down the computer. I have Windows10 Home and McAfee Live Safe, both updated to date. McAfee's response starts with "Disable Access Protection and run the...
  9. How Do I Remove Admin Account Restrictions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How Do I Remove Admin Account Restrictions: Hey all, I'm trying to find a way to tell windows 10 to ignore all it's default settings and let me have completely unrestricted access to my computer. My windows 10 laptop is expressly intended for useless junk wherein getting a virus, pup, or whatever doesn't mean a damn...
  10. How do I run as non-admin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I run as non-admin?: I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, and if it has, I apologize. I recently read that running my home PC network as administrator is dangerous and that I should use a local user account. Not knowing where to begin, I added a new account under "Family & other...