Windows 10: How do I remove an adult administrator from one device?

Discus and support How do I remove an adult administrator from one device? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I remove an adult administrator from one device?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jldavisxx, Jul 7, 2020.

1. jldavisxx Win User

How do I remove an adult administrator from one device?

:)

jldavisxx, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Removing an adult from my computer

Hi Destiny,

To help you remove or delete the Adult account, please follow these steps:

• Click Windows logo, then select Settings.
    • Select Accounts, click on Family & other users on the left side, click on
      Manage family settings online link.
    • Click on Remove under Adults in Your family.
    • Click on the adult account you want to remove, and click on Remove.

You can also check this link
    for other steps.

Please let us know the result and if you need further help

Ryan Fra, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Remove my own child account from an adult account

a6ce9f10-72b3-4078-b913-80ac58704f7c, Jul 7, 2020
  4. How do I remove an adult administrator from one device?

Remove my own child account from an adult account

I am 17 years old and got a new laptop for my birthday. Signed into my Microsoft account and noticed under "Family" that I am listed as a child under a person that is not my parent. How do I remove myself from their adult account so that they can't control
    my restrictions and whatnot? How old does one have to be, to be considered an adult for account purposes? If it is 18, that's fine, however, I would still rather have my own parent in charge of my account, as I do not have contact with the adult listed, so
    cannot request from them to remove me.

darnell13k, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I remove an adult administrator from one device? - Similar Threads - remove adult administrator

2. How do I, an ADULT, change my incorrect age from a child to an adult?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I, an ADULT, change my incorrect age from a child to an adult?: It is as the description says!Your advisers are so poor at dealing with these issues, it's not funny. I've scoured the internet for solutions and none have come up. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to change my god damn age when I'm trying to pay into your Skype...
  3. How do I, an ADULT, change my incorrect age from a child to an adult?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I, an ADULT, change my incorrect age from a child to an adult?: It is as the description says!Your advisers are so poor at dealing with these issues, it's not funny. I've scoured the internet for solutions and none have come up. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to change my god damn age when I'm trying to pay into your Skype...
  4. How do I, an ADULT, change my incorrect age from a child to an adult?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. administrator locked pc that was removed from my device list how do i relink the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administrator locked pc that was removed from my device list how do i relink the device...: I locked my device then unlinked the device via my microsoft account, When i tried to open the locked device the screen message says This device is locked by an administrator, ask any administrators to sign in. I have tried control alt delete and nothing happens. How do i...
  6. administrator locked pc that was removed from my device list how do i relink the device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    administrator locked pc that was removed from my device list how do i relink the device...: I locked my device then unlinked the device via my microsoft account, When i tried to open the locked device the screen message says This device is locked by an administrator, ask any administrators to sign in. I have tried control alt delete and nothing happens. How do i...
  7. administrator locked pc that was removed from my device list how do i relink the device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How can I remove a device from one drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I remove a device from one drive: Today around 2pm I was uploading some files to one drive when I saw a notification saying some of these files that were uploaded have been permanently deleted I was shocked because my one drive had my most important documents. I have a feeling that some other device has...
  9. How do I make an adult family member a co administrator?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I make an adult family member a co administrator?: I'm setting up a new computer for a 2 person family and somehow one has administrative authority and the other doesn't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-an-adult-family-member-a-co/ba73c9cf-392e-4214-8ef2-ae8bce43bc04"
  10. How do I remove an administrator account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove an administrator account?: We added a user to the computer and now want to change the administrator. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-administrator-account/efc159d8-bba4-482c-82bc-fb41ba10afad