Windows 10: How do I remove an email address linked to my PC user account?

Discus and support How do I remove an email address linked to my PC user account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My PC user profile was somehow linked to my daughter's email address which I am not able to access. Because of this, when I am asked to login to my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by InDesparateNeedOfHelp, Mar 24, 2020.

1. How do I remove an email address linked to my PC user account?

My PC user profile was somehow linked to my daughter's email address which I am not able to access. Because of this, when I am asked to login to my Microsoft account to make changes, get help, etc., I can't. Further, I am unable to link my PC to my Microsoft account. When I try to manage my PC user account, I see options to change the name, but not the email address. How do I change the email address/Mmicrosoft account linked to this account without deleting my entire account and my files, pictures, etc.?

:)

InDesparateNeedOfHelp, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

How to remove defunct Email Address from Account

It is normal to get a code like that for two-step verification.

You should be seeing this below from the link I posted above after signing in with your Microsoft account.

This is where you can manage your aliases for your Microsoft account.

How do I remove an email address linked to my PC user account? [​IMG]

Brink, Mar 25, 2020
  3. How do I remove an email address linked to my PC user account?

My PC user profile was somehow linked to my daughter's email address which I am not able to access. Because of this, when I am asked to login to my Microsoft account to make changes, get help, etc., I can't. Further, I am unable to link my PC to my Microsoft
    account. When I try to manage my PC user account, I see options to change the name, but not the email address. How do I change the email address/Mmicrosoft account linked to this account without deleting my entire account (and my files, pictures, etc.)?

InDesparateNeedOfHelp, Mar 25, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How do I remove an email address linked to my PC user account?

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove an email address linked to my PC user account?

1. How do I remove an email address linked to my PC user account? - Similar Threads - remove email address

2. How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses?: How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses from my "contact" list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-unwanted-unused-email-addresses/83cc8f65-e7a5-406a-83f8-479fe7a478e9
  3. How to remove my email address in pc sync by mistake

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove my email address in pc sync by mistake: Somehow I used my email address in a new pc that doesn't belong to me. I am unable to remove this email from its 'manage account' and reinstall the owner's email as the sole owner. How can I do this? If I remove/delete my email account, I would terminate it and would no...
  4. How do i remove a old user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do i remove a old user account: Hi i have bought a used laptop running windows 10 home and i have followed this tutorial To Change Name of a Local Account in Control Panel And i have changed the user name ok but when i look with file explorer at the users folder the old name is still there so how do i...
  5. How to remove defunct Email Address from Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove defunct Email Address from Account: Unsure where to post this so I have defaulted to here. Up until 29th March this year I was with a different ISP to what I have now. Associated with my Windows 10 Account I have a defunct Email Address. I have added the Email Address from my new ISP but cannot remove the old...
  6. How do I link my PC to my Windows account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I link my PC to my Windows account?: I'm trying to download iCloud for WIndows 10 to my Windows 10 PC, but it doesn't get that I obviously want to download to the PC on which I am requesting the iCloud app....
  7. But I Can't Sign In Microsoft Account My Email Address Is *** Email address is removed for...

But I Can't Sign In Microsoft Account My Email Address Is *** Email address is removed for...: Please Unblock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/but-i-cant-sign-in-microsoft-account-my-email/281f79fd-062a-4e5a-a4e2-88b30924bac4"
  8. How to completely remove my email address?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to completely remove my email address?: I removed Mail and Calendar App but my email address is showing in the settings. I think when I reinstall the Mail and Calendar App, I will be able to get access to my email again. But I want to completely remove my email address so that it will not be seen in the Settings?...
  9. how do I remove an unauthorized user account

how do I remove an unauthorized user account: someone put an unauthorized account on a business computer. how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-unauthorized-user-account/79e97398-882a-426e-9457-158270f494f7"
  10. How do I get into my email account? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, it will...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I get into my email account? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, it will...: I cannot get into my email account, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, I cannot change my password and it said it is locked for 30 days??? I need access now! Rita Broad 12/04/1950 207-852-3413 410 Exeter Road, Corinth, ME 04427...