Windows 10: How do I remove an item from the taskbar?

Discus and support How do I remove an item from the taskbar? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't see it in the taskbar settings. That's what came up when I right-clicked on what I don't want. There's too much junk at the bottom of my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KramdenAntiVirus, Jun 11, 2021.

1. How do I remove an item from the taskbar?

I don't see it in the taskbar settings. That's what came up when I right-clicked on what I don't want. There's too much junk at the bottom of my screen and the latest update added more.

:)

KramdenAntiVirus, Jun 11, 2021

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 11, 2021
  3. remove an item from taskbar

how do I remove item from taskbar

estelle dursin, Jun 11, 2021
  4. How do I remove an item from the taskbar?

In Windows 10 taskbar shortcuts all say "the item you selected is unavailable it might have been moved"

All the taskbar items and shortcuts from the start menu are unable to complete their links.

The phrase "the item you selected is unavailable it might have been moved, renamed, or removed. Do you want to remove it from the list".

The items have not been moved, nor renamed, nor removed. The list does update with recent items, but I can never get the short cut to work. I have tried to delete these shortcuts, but the "delete" does not delete them.

Any suggestions?

Gavin

gavinpetersmith, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

How do I remove an item from the taskbar?

1. How do I remove an item from the taskbar? - Similar Threads - remove item taskbar

2. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  3. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  4. How do I remove labels from the icons in the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove labels from the icons in the taskbar.: Using Windows 10 Somehow, I don't remember how or where, I must have told Windows 10 that I wanted labels to appear next to some of the icons in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. I have searched Windows Help for various options with the words "labels" and "taskbar"...
  5. How do I remove this from my Taskbar?

How do I remove this from my Taskbar?: Hello, Does this take up RAM, and how do I remove it from my Taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-from-my-taskbar/ee1763af-35bb-4967-b07b-05e1ef9b1dae
  6. How do I drag an item from Explorer search results into Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I drag an item from Explorer search results into Taskbar?: How do I drag an item from Explorer search results into Taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-drag-an-item-from-explorer-search-results/c86dd86c-031b-4e2b-a6b9-dfdccd702784
  7. How do I stop my taskbar Items from opening themselves?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop my taskbar Items from opening themselves?: Whenever I would use my computer for a short amount of time my taskbar would just randomly open an app. It never opened any sensitive documents, but recently it shut down my computer. I have run several full systems scans, and deep system scans on Norton and I have found...
  8. remove an item from taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    remove an item from taskbar: how do I remove item from taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-an-item-from-taskbar/82c6d414-d502-453e-b7c8-2c2b37f5743a
  9. How do I remove item, Dropbox, from taskbar, not from notification area.

How do I remove item, Dropbox, from taskbar, not from notification area.: I added the virtual keyboard and the desktop to the keyboard to the taskbar by right clicking the taskbar. I don't remember asking for the Dropbox button, but it appeared....
  10. Removing items from taskbar

Removing items from taskbar: Does anyone know how to remove items that have been added by the user to the taskbar? I have pinned items over time that I would like to delete. Currently, it isn't allowing me to pin any new links....