Windows 10: How do I remove an old administrater password?

Discus and support How do I remove an old administrater password? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Thinkpad X1 for college work. The local authority provided it through the college. The college set up an administrator password. I have left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rhiannon Clark, Nov 4, 2022.

1. How do I remove an old administrater password?

I have a Thinkpad X1 for college work. The local authority provided it through the college. The college set up an administrator password. I have left and moved on to another college but can not download any useful apps for my artwork as I do not have the admin password. Is there any way around this as I do not want to contact my old college? I tried going to accounts to see if there was an admin account listed but there isn't and there is no option for family and other users. Any help with this would be great, thank you.

:)

Rhiannon Clark, Nov 4, 2022
  2. D#.&J07 Win User

Administrater Password

No, neither recommendation helped. My problem is that my "Administrater Password" is not reconized. I can get into my "Microsoft Account" with my "Pin" or My "Password" and into my "Local" Account with my "Password." However, when I want to make any change
    that requires an "Administrater Password" it will not accept what I think is my correct Administrater Password. Mybe I goofed during the Installation process of "Account" setups including Adminstrater Password setup. Again, I can do everything I need tyo
    do, but I do need Administrative access. None of your recommended actions help to establish administrative access for me.

D#.&J07, Nov 4, 2022
  3. Administrater Password

someone stole my Administrater password and now I can't use my all in one computer at all please help me I need to use my computer to help me find jobs ect so will you please help me get rid of the password that was stolen from me and I know who did it
    it was my nefew because he always want's to play mind games with me so can you help me please so I can get another administrater password from you people at Microsoft please I need a new password please help me ok thank you Michael bye if you need more information
    please text me or call me at 613 716 8034 Iive in Ottawa bye

michaelpodchlebnik, Nov 4, 2022
  4. How do I remove an old administrater password?

how do i find my administrater password

I carnt find my administrater password

sherenenoracarter, Nov 4, 2022
Thema:

How do I remove an old administrater password?

1. How do I remove an old administrater password? - Similar Threads - remove old administrater

2. How do I remove an administrater acount that I cannot access because I forgot the pin and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an administrater acount that I cannot access because I forgot the pin and...: The user name is an old email address that I no longer have and I cannot make changes to user accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-administrater-acount-that-i/a4ca5139-8e8e-440e-9c34-bfaad5c31c41
  3. How do I remove an administrater acount that I cannot access because I forgot the pin and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an administrater acount that I cannot access because I forgot the pin and...: The user name is an old email address that I no longer have and I cannot make changes to user accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-administrater-acount-that-i/a4ca5139-8e8e-440e-9c34-bfaad5c31c41
  4. How do I remove an administrater acount that I cannot access because I forgot the pin and...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How do I remove an old administrater password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an old administrater password?: I have a Thinkpad X1 for college work. The local authority provided it through the college. The college set up an administrator password. I have left and moved on to another college but can not download any useful apps for my artwork as I do not have the admin password. Is...
  6. How do I remove an old administrater password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an old administrater password?: I have a Thinkpad X1 for college work. The local authority provided it through the college. The college set up an administrator password. I have left and moved on to another college but can not download any useful apps for my artwork as I do not have the admin password. Is...
  7. How do I reuse an old password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reuse an old password?: So this morning when I turned on my computer, it forced me to go through a verification process that I tried to skip, and forced me to change my password without my consent. I had seen a forum post...
  8. How do i remove Windows old.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i remove Windows old.: In my files it says i dont have Windows old but i can clearly see to windows 1 in my C : drive and one in SSD E:DRIVE I've tried Disc clean up dosent wrk iv went to settings to use the Storage sense feature nothings wrking can someone help me???? submitted by...
  9. How do I remove old inquires?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I remove old inquires?: I have several old questions and they are not relevant. How do I remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-old-inquires/f7fde148-8c4c-4a59-865c-2d5022987a39
  10. How do I remove windows old

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I remove windows old: How do I remove windows old thanks in advance [img] 86282