Windows 10: How Do I Remove An Organization?

Discus and support How Do I Remove An Organization? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently, I recovered a computer from a dead school. The school went bankrupt and no longer exists. Whenever I tried to activate Windows 10 It came up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IMSOASIANChu, Oct 12, 2019.

1. How Do I Remove An Organization?

Recently, I recovered a computer from a dead school. The school went bankrupt and no longer exists. Whenever I tried to activate Windows 10 It came up with this error:

How Do I Remove An Organization? 8a2da5d8-04a2-4b7f-849e-c05487229794?upload=true.png

Is There any way I can remove this error since the schools servers don't exist anymore? I tried resetting the PC, Formatting and Reinstalling Windows but nothing seems to work.

:)

IMSOASIANChu, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 12, 2019
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Oct 12, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

How Do I Remove An Organization?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

How Do I Remove An Organization?

1. How Do I Remove An Organization? - Similar Threads - Remove Organization

2. Accounts/freeing up memory. Not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accounts/freeing up memory. Not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal.: not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal * Original title: accounts/frreing up memory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accountsfreeing-up-memory-not-displaying-other/ac76ce4d-3003-4d41-a0ec-835688ecf35c"
  3. I've somehow created a second account and don't know how to remove it.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I've somehow created a second account and don't know how to remove it.: Hello, a couple of weeks ago I was trying to eliminate sign in on startup, and ended up creating a second account. It doesn't show up in user accounts, I don't know how to go about removing it. It's annoying, could someone please explain how to remove it? EDIT: I updated on...
  4. How do I remove time organizer on downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove time organizer on downloads folder?: Hey guys, I need help figuring out how to remove the time organizers on my downloads folder, the stuff labeled "today" "last week" "earlier this year".[ATTACH]...
  5. How can I remove "Some settings are managed by your organization" ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove "Some settings are managed by your organization" ?: I somehow managed to paused the automatic download /installation of Windows 10 Creators Edition when it became available, as it was slowing my system at a time when I needed speed. Am now running Windows 10 1903. How can I recover ownership of my own (private) network?...
  6. Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization: Hi, In Windows update, my Download button is disabled and, I have the 'Some settings are managed by your organization' notification. There are hundreds of posts all of the internet how to fix it but, my problem is, nothing works. As per posts on the net, I've tried editing...
  7. Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot be removed - Some settings are managed by your organization: Hi, In Windows update, my Download button is disabled and, I have the 'Some settings are managed by your organization' notification. There are hundreds of posts all of the internet how to fix it but, my problem is, nothing works. As per posts on the net, I've tried editing...
  8. How can i remove the organization activation service from my windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i remove the organization activation service from my windows 10?: Hi, My Windows 10 is activated by organization activation service. Is that organization able to control my system remotely or in the background? If is it possible to manipulate my system by the organization then how can i leave the organization. This is not my organization...
  9. i need help removing windows organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i need help removing windows organization: i have windows 10 pro on my pc and i cant use my camera because it says some setting are managed by your organization and idk how to fix this some one help me...
  10. Remove in WinUpdate "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remove in WinUpdate "Some settings are managed by your organization": Changed the group policy in Windows Update from Automatic downloads to notify back to automatic and I get a message with red text on the advanced settings screen of windows update that "Some settings are managed by your organization' how can i remove that red text its...