Windows 10: How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver?

Discus and support How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I uninstalled it from Control Panel Programs and Features but there still a driver called AiCharger.sys exist and running in my PC. AiCharger.sys file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aussiekendoll, May 4, 2021 at 8:57 AM.

1. How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver?

I uninstalled it from Control Panel Programs and Features but there still a driver called AiCharger.sys exist and running in my PC. AiCharger.sys file located at C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers , when I disable the driver startup, All the USB ports on the PC stops working after the restart.

:)

aussiekendoll, May 4, 2021 at 8:57 AM
  2. Ghot Win User

How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver?

*Thumbs

3. How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver?

Hello @aussiekendoll,

Excellent news. *Thumbs

4. How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}|Value|LowerFiltersHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}|Value|LowerFiltersHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{6bdd1fc6-810f-11d0-bec7-08002be2092f}|Value|LowerFiltersHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{eec5ad98-8080-425f-922a-dabf3de3f69a}|Value|LowerFilters

these values still exist after the uninstall? how could i remove them, the value on lowerfilters are AiCharger because USB ports not working

- - - Updated - - -

I deleted values in all lowerfilters containing AiCharger value , now i can disable AiCharger and no more malfunctioning USB problem after removing lowerfilter values.

aussiekendoll, May 4, 2021 at 7:23 PM
Thema:

1. How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver? - Similar Threads - remove ASUS AiCharge

2. How do I remove this Camera driver ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this Camera driver ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/pdppj1q7zpz51.png?width=295&format=png&auto=webp&s=c771be11ad992383d7cf77c3d81a317d8c69eaf5 submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvlov7/how_do_i_remove_this_camera_driver/
  3. How do I uninstall/remove Windows Sonic completely?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I uninstall/remove Windows Sonic completely?: Since latest may update every time I open any game it switches from dolby atmos to windows sonic and I have to exit the game and switch again to dolby atmos, it happens only at the first launch of any game. I tried reinstalling drivers, deleting dolby atmos and use DTS but...
  4. How do I uninstall/remove Windows Sonic completely?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I uninstall/remove Windows Sonic completely?: Since latest may update every time I open any game it switches from dolby atmos to windows sonic and I have to exit the game and switch again to dolby atmos, it happens only at the first launch of any game. I tried reinstalling drivers, deleting dolby atmos and use DTS but...
  5. How do I completely Remove MIcrosoft Edge for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I completely Remove MIcrosoft Edge for Windows 10: How do I completely Remove MIcrosoft Edge for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-completely-remove-microsoft-edge-for/70dbc1bc-5eae-43f0-a072-4322366873f0
  6. How do I completely remove a driver and stop auto-reinstallation?

How do I completely remove a driver and stop auto-reinstallation?: I'm trying to uninstall a driver for Android called ADB Interface (winusb.inf). It's not compatible with my phone so I tried to install a driver compatible my phone but Windows wouldn't let me because according to it the currently installed driver is already updated. I tried...
  7. How do I remove Bitcoinminer from system completely?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove Bitcoinminer from system completely?: I need assistance to remove the Bitcoinminer malware from my system completely. Norton is unable to remove it and it keeps popping up that this threat was blocked and its affecting my system big time. Please advise....
  8. How do I 'remove' a profile and all of its contents?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I 'remove' a profile and all of its contents?: Hi, I am running windows 10 and selling my tower to a friend. I want to clear all of my data and essentially 'erase' my profile, and create a new admin account for my friend to use. Can someone direct me to a guide or explain how to do this? 64431
  9. How to completely remove Realtek audio drivers?

How to completely remove Realtek audio drivers?: I'm using build 10240, and in the first install, it installed the Realtek audio drivers. The problem with these drivers is that they completely mess up the sound in my headphones. Anyways, I've tried: Uninstalling the audio manager in control panel Deleting the...
  10. How Do I Completely Uninstall All Traces of Removed Printers??

How Do I Completely Uninstall All Traces of Removed Printers??: I had a printer software previously installed. Then I installed a different printer of the same company (Epson). I uninstalled one hoping to retain just the other. But when I wanted to use the only printer left on my system it gave me an option to use it or the other printer....