Windows 10: How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver?

Discus and support How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I uninstalled it from Control Panel Programs and Features but there still a driver called AiCharger.sys exist and running in my PC. AiCharger.sys file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aussiekendoll, May 4, 2021.

1. How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver?

I uninstalled it from Control Panel Programs and Features but there still a driver called AiCharger.sys exist and running in my PC. AiCharger.sys file located at C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers , when I disable the driver startup, All the USB ports on the PC stops working after the restart.

:)

aussiekendoll, May 4, 2021
  2. Ghot Win User

How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver?

*Thumbs

Ghot, May 4, 2021
  3. How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver?

Hello @aussiekendoll,

Excellent news. *Thumbs

Paul Black, May 4, 2021
  4. How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}|Value|LowerFiltersHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}|Value|LowerFiltersHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{6bdd1fc6-810f-11d0-bec7-08002be2092f}|Value|LowerFiltersHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{eec5ad98-8080-425f-922a-dabf3de3f69a}|Value|LowerFilters

these values still exist after the uninstall? how could i remove them, the value on lowerfilters are AiCharger because USB ports not working

- - - Updated - - -

I deleted values in all lowerfilters containing AiCharger value , now i can disable AiCharger and no more malfunctioning USB problem after removing lowerfilter values.

aussiekendoll, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I remove ASUS AiCharge completely with its driver? - Similar Threads - remove ASUS AiCharge

2. How do i completely remove Copilot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i completely remove Copilot?: I don't appreciate an AI assistant forced upon me. Please help me remove it. Unless you would prefer I switch back to Apple. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-completely-remove-copilot/94f158ab-bc04-48e2-a49f-4cc813fdd5f5
  3. How do i completely remove Copilot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i completely remove Copilot?: I don't appreciate an AI assistant forced upon me. Please help me remove it. Unless you would prefer I switch back to Apple. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-completely-remove-copilot/94f158ab-bc04-48e2-a49f-4cc813fdd5f5
  4. how do I remove incompatible drivers ?

how do I remove incompatible drivers ?: I have discovered several incompatible drivers when attempting to turn on core isolation... How do I remove them and how do I install the correct drivers ?...
  5. how do I remove incompatible drivers ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I remove incompatible drivers ?: I have discovered several incompatible drivers when attempting to turn on core isolation... How do I remove them and how do I install the correct drivers ?...
  6. How do i remove clwvd.sys driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove clwvd.sys driver?: I tried to switch on memory integration, but I was not able to delete clwvd.sys. I saw many tutorials, but it was not it was not visible in cmd or device management If i followed the instructions correctly. Please help if anyone is aware how to solve this.Full...
  7. How do i remove clwvd.sys driver?

How do i remove clwvd.sys driver?: I tried to switch on memory integration, but I was not able to delete clwvd.sys. I saw many tutorials, but it was not it was not visible in cmd or device management If i followed the instructions correctly. Please help if anyone is aware how to solve this.Full...
  8. How do I remove this Camera driver ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this Camera driver ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/pdppj1q7zpz51.png?width=295&format=png&auto=webp&s=c771be11ad992383d7cf77c3d81a317d8c69eaf5 submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvlov7/how_do_i_remove_this_camera_driver/
  9. How do I completely remove a driver and stop auto-reinstallation?

How do I completely remove a driver and stop auto-reinstallation?: I'm trying to uninstall a driver for Android called ADB Interface (winusb.inf). It's not compatible with my phone so I tried to install a driver compatible my phone but Windows wouldn't let me because according to it the currently installed driver is already updated. I tried...
  10. How to completely remove Realtek audio drivers?

How to completely remove Realtek audio drivers?: I'm using build 10240, and in the first install, it installed the Realtek audio drivers. The problem with these drivers is that they completely mess up the sound in my headphones. Anyways, I've tried: Uninstalling the audio manager in control panel Deleting the...