Windows 10: How do I remove Backdoor virus

Discus and support How do I remove Backdoor virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. my pc is affected by (Backdoor) please remove it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MDSAZID, May 12, 2019.

1. MDSAZID Win User

How do I remove Backdoor virus

Split from this thread.​

my pc is affected by (Backdoor) please remove it

:)

MDSAZID, May 12, 2019

2. Backdoor Virus

very recently had a virus that took over control of my BIOS it was a backdoor and gave an outisider control over my computer. Anyone else experienced this ? No idea where it came from

Moved from Windows 10

lorettawhetlor, May 12, 2019
  3. CountMike Win User
    Backdoor virus infected

That depends on local laws. Many countries have "High tech crimes" division.

CountMike, May 12, 2019
  4. kongming Win User

Backdoor virus infected

Can I launch a police report if I know who are installing backdoor virus into my computer system?

Many thanks.

kongming, May 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I remove Backdoor virus - Similar Threads - remove Backdoor virus

2. I think I have a backdoor virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I have a backdoor virus: I decided to run a quick scan and windows defender told me I had a virus. But when I tried to quarantine and remove it many times it never went away and came back the next quick scan. How can I get rid of this virus?...
  3. I think I have a backdoor virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I have a backdoor virus: I decided to run a quick scan and windows defender told me I had a virus. But when I tried to quarantine and remove it many times it never went away and came back the next quick scan. How can I get rid of this virus?...
  4. backdoor virus

backdoor virus: want to remove backdoor virus but not able to remove that with window defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backdoor-virus/34107b33-a39e-408d-95b8-66d279b9408d
  5. backdoor virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backdoor virus: want to remove backdoor virus but not able to remove that with window defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backdoor-virus/34107b33-a39e-408d-95b8-66d279b9408d
  6. How do I remove a virus ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a virus ?: On Thursday I was looking for a introduction manual and all of a sudden I started get a message that disabled everything on my laptop and told me to call 202-933-5646. I did not call I knew what it was . I can't escape,. I can't exit .can someone PLEASE tell how to get this...
  7. How do I remove a virus ?

How do I remove a virus ?: On Thursday I was looking for a introduction manual and all of a sudden I started get a message that disabled everything on my laptop and told me to call 202-933-5646. I did not call I knew what it was . I can't escape,. I can't exit .can someone PLEASE tell how to get this...
  8. How do i remove virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i remove virus?: [Pavilion Dv6]seems like nothing works. I messed up. I am pretty sure i got a virus on my laptop.beginning i woild open laptop but it would freeze on windows and those spinning balls, black bgi would open laptop before and get chance to go into bios and also like a blue menu,...
  9. How do i remove virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove virus?: [Pavilion Dv6]seems like nothing works. I messed up. I am pretty sure i got a virus on my laptop.beginning i woild open laptop but it would freeze on windows and those spinning balls, black bgi would open laptop before and get chance to go into bios and also like a blue menu,...
  10. Backdoor virus infected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Backdoor virus infected: Can I launch a police report if I know who are installing backdoor virus into my computer system? Many thanks. 50968