Windows 10: How do I remove BLUE SCREEN from my WINDOWS 10 MOBILE

Discus and support How do I remove BLUE SCREEN from my WINDOWS 10 MOBILE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an HP ELITE X3 WINDOWS 10 MOBILE. IT HAS FROZEN WITH A BLUE SCREEN. HOW DO I FIX THE PROBLEM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CHARLES-985, Nov 21, 2018.

1. How do I remove BLUE SCREEN from my WINDOWS 10 MOBILE

I have an HP ELITE X3 WINDOWS 10 MOBILE. IT HAS FROZEN WITH A BLUE SCREEN.

HOW DO I FIX THE PROBLEM

:)

CHARLES-985, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Nov 21, 2018
  4. How do I remove BLUE SCREEN from my WINDOWS 10 MOBILE

lorraine walsh, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

How do I remove BLUE SCREEN from my WINDOWS 10 MOBILE

1. How do I remove BLUE SCREEN from my WINDOWS 10 MOBILE - Similar Threads - remove BLUE SCREEN

2. How do I remove this transparent box from my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove this transparent box from my screen?: A transparent white box appeared on my monitor and I don't know why. It does not show up when I take screenshots, and I have searched up how to fix it, but nothing has worked....
  3. How do I remove my name from the Windows 10 login screen without removing my name from my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove my name from the Windows 10 login screen without removing my name from my...: When I work from a public place, I need my name to not be displayed on my windows login screen not even my first name. So I recently changed my account name to just my initials. But it turns out my initials are now showing up as my name on all emails sent from the Windows...
  4. How do I remove my name from the Windows 10 login screen without removing my name from my...

How do I remove my name from the Windows 10 login screen without removing my name from my...: When I work from a public place, I need my name to not be displayed on my windows login screen not even my first name. So I recently changed my account name to just my initials. But it turns out my initials are now showing up as my name on all emails sent from the Windows...
  5. How do I remove my name from the Windows 10 login screen without removing my name from my...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to remove blue screen of death from my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove blue screen of death from my laptop: My laptop keeps turning on and off and the message on the blue screen says Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR.What does it mean and how can I solve the problem....
  7. How to remove blue screen of death from my laptop

How to remove blue screen of death from my laptop: My laptop keeps turning on and off and the message on the blue screen says Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR.What does it mean and how can I solve the problem....
  8. How to remove blue screen of death from my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. how to remove a blue box with date from windows 10 screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove a blue box with date from windows 10 screen.: how to remove a blue box with date from my windows 10 screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-blue-box-with-date-from-windows-10/e4156299-5c56-4c6e-ac51-38497faf334d
  10. How do i remove these from my desktop screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i remove these from my desktop screen?: So I was organizing my desktop screen when I noticed these apps (Below) would not delete.[ATTACH] I try to delete them and this happens (Below)[ATTACH] I think it thinks it's the actual app but it has a shortcut icon. So I go into file explorer to move them, and they're not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove blue screen in windows phone