Windows 10: How do I remove desktop in alt tab list

Discus and support How do I remove desktop in alt tab list in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For win 10 by the way. submitted by /u/69Eddy69 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/69Eddy69, Dec 29, 2020.

1. How do I remove desktop in alt tab list

/u/69Eddy69, Dec 29, 2020

2. desktop is not listed in Ctrl+Tab toggle

Thanks for the suggestions, DaveM121 and NikhilPosting.

@DaveM121 - I have GForce Experience 3.7.0.81, and I can't see a ShadowPlay feature.

@NikhilPosting - I know Alt-Tab very well: this is precisely where I have an issue! the actual desktop is not listed among the thumbnails!

Window + Tab seems to be merely a variant of Alt-Tab - and it returns the same result: desktop is not listed among the thumbnails.

Thus, the issue endures...

GuyCruls_851, Dec 29, 2020
  3. mrhuggles Win User
    alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, Dec 29, 2020
  4. How do I remove desktop in alt tab list

desktop is not listed in Ctrl+Tab toggle

Hello,

In windows 10 there is a new feature in which you can create multiple desktops.

Use Windows + Tab to get the desktop list.

You may select the desktop and configure according to your needs.

Alt+Tab can be used for switching between the open applications.

Windows +D will minimize all the current tab and you should be able to see the desktop.

Regards,

Nikhil

NikhilPosting, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove desktop in alt tab list

1. How do I remove desktop in alt tab list - Similar Threads - remove desktop alt

2. Removing Cortana from Alt+Tab list With Solution

in Cortana
    Removing Cortana from Alt+Tab list With Solution: This is sort of more like documentation than question. Answers that build on this or propose better solutions are welcome, but please spare us the "Uninstall Cortana" and/or "Close Cortana using Task Manager" suggestions. Those are fundamentally broken, since they interfere...
  3. Removing Cortana from Alt+Tab list With Solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Cortana from Alt+Tab list With Solution: This is sort of more like documentation than question. Answers that build on this or propose better solutions are welcome, but please spare us the "Uninstall Cortana" and/or "Close Cortana using Task Manager" suggestions. Those are fundamentally broken, since they interfere...
  4. Removing Cortana from Alt+Tab list With Solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I fix taskbar and alt tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix taskbar and alt tab: Ok so I’ve tried the lock taskbar and auto hide taskbar it does nothing. Ive done the windows explorer in task manager it’s done nothing and my alt+enter does nothing it’s like it can’t full screen without the taskbar and the thing is the last time I started it it was fine...
  6. How do I fix taskbar and alt tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix taskbar and alt tab: Ok so I’ve tried the lock taskbar and auto hide taskbar it does nothing. Ive done the windows explorer in task manager it’s done nothing and my alt+enter does nothing it’s like it can’t full screen without the taskbar and the thing is the last time I started it it was fine...
  7. How do I fix taskbar and alt tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. alt tab into desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    alt tab into desktop?: How do i alt tab into desktop like in windows 7? I don't like w + d. 77463
  9. How do I change ALT+TAB behaviour

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change ALT+TAB behaviour: Hi folks I am stumped by something which I assume is relatively easy to fix. The Alt+Tab behaviour has changed on my Win 10 laptop and I am not sure how to change it back. I prefer Alt+Tab to make definitive screen changes, but now it seems to be a scrolling change...
  10. Alt-Tab To Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt-Tab To Desktop: Is it possible to add desktop back to the alt-tab menu? 52798