Windows 10: How do I remove Driver Support from my laptop?

Discus and support How do I remove Driver Support from my laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was tricked into downloading Driver Support. How can I remove it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Airco Service, Sep 12, 2019.

1. How do I remove Driver Support from my laptop?

I was tricked into downloading Driver Support. How can I remove it?

:)

Airco Service, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

How do I remove Driver Support from my laptop?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove Driver Support from my laptop?

1. How do I remove Driver Support from my laptop? - Similar Threads - remove Driver Support

2. How can i remove nwjs from my laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i remove nwjs from my laptop?: Lately ive seen that i cant change my display brightness and as i was checking, this nwjs was affecting my battery life. I dont remember installing anything like and i think its some kind of virus but i cant remove it. How can i?...
  3. how can I remove mcafee/ reimage from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I remove mcafee/ reimage from my laptop?: please help me, I was tricked into downloading "reimage" and it is constantly popping up, telling me something has crashed and to run a scan. I pay for my comp protection the message says "REIMAFE CRASHED PROGRAM GARAGE.CONTAINER.EXE." HAS RECENTLY CRASHED. THIS MAY BE...
  4. how do I disable Cortana from my laptop

in Cortana
    how do I disable Cortana from my laptop: Question as above - running Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-cortana-from-my-laptop/b5a6a219-0736-4f87-9e4d-392f748507fe"
  5. How do I remove AutoKMS!rfn from my system?

How do I remove AutoKMS!rfn from my system?: Hello, I'm having an issue with my Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit) system where Windows Defender is detecting an active threat called "AutoKMS!rfn". No matter what I do I cannot get Defender to remove it, I even tried to perform a full offline scan and it is still present. Here's a...
  6. How do I to remove device from my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I to remove device from my microsoft account?: How do I to remove device from my microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-to-remove-device-from-my-microsoft/e7f2b810-9719-4f2d-b19b-90e5a8745ac6
  7. How do i remove these from my desktop screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i remove these from my desktop screen?: So I was organizing my desktop screen when I noticed these apps (Below) would not delete.[ATTACH] I try to delete them and this happens (Below)[ATTACH] I think it thinks it's the actual app but it has a shortcut icon. So I go into file explorer to move them, and they're not...
  8. How do I remove Xbox, Cortana and edge from my new laptop?

How do I remove Xbox, Cortana and edge from my new laptop?: How do I remove Xbox, Cortana and edge from my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-xbox-cortana-and-edge-from-my-new/a7ff8c62-871d-4eef-b096-56668cb92d8f
  9. How Do I Remove All this Dirt From My PC?

How Do I Remove All this Dirt From My PC?: I ran some tests and found some dirt in my PC. Below are the results. How do i remove them from my PC? --------------------------------------- PUP.Optional.Legacy C:\Users\Public\Documents\Downloaded Installers PUP.Optional.Legacy C:\Users\Public\Documents\Guid...
  10. How do I remove the windows 365 popup from my windows 10 laptop

How do I remove the windows 365 popup from my windows 10 laptop: I got a new Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed on it. When you open a document, it has a pop up asking you to try windows 365. I had Office 2016 installed and I still get the pop up. Is there a way to stop the pop up? I have not been able to find anything useful in the...