Windows 10: How do I remove English UK United States from the language list in taskbar area.

Discus and support How do I remove English UK United States from the language list in taskbar area. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use 2 languages English UK and Malayalam, Under the Settings, in the language setting it shows these only 2 languages but when I press WIN+Space to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jay Raj1, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Jay Raj1 Win User

How do I remove English UK United States from the language list in taskbar area.

I use 2 languages English UK and Malayalam, Under the Settings, in the language setting it shows these only 2 languages but when I press WIN+Space to choose the language, it shows 3 languages, English UK United Kingdom, Malayalam and English UK United States. Is there anyway I can remove English UK United States from this list? keeping just the first 2.Settings >>> Time & language >>>Display language: English United Kingdom selected in the option it shows all 3 languagesPreferred languages:English United KingdomMalayalamCountry or Region United KingdomRegional

:)

Jay Raj1, Jun 12, 2024
  2. MG_3007 Win User

Remove Windows Display Language: English (United States)

Hi.

How do I remove English (United States) as a display language? English United States is not listed as a keyboard, as my region, or in any other visible Windows settings. However, I've got English (United Kingdom) and English (United States) as my two display languages.

I've reviewed Registry Editor, and can see there are two listed in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\NLS\Language. The default is English (United Kingdom) and there is a secondary InstallLanguage of 0409 English United States.

Would I need to delete this key? or is there are hidden windows setting?

Many thanks,

MG

MG_3007, Jun 12, 2024
  3. MrIndeed Win User
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Hi,

No United States listed.

How do I remove English UK United States from the language list in taskbar area. 204657d1537374840t-how-remove-english-united-states-united-kingdom-keyboard-screenshot-3-.png

MrIndeed, Jun 12, 2024
  4. How do I remove English UK United States from the language list in taskbar area.

How to remove English (United States)

I have the same problem with this link in forum, but I have already done all the steps without success, the only thing I see different is that I see in the command dism /online /get-intl I see the English language installed but I don't see it anywhere

How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

How do I remove English UK United States from the language list in taskbar area. 268500d1582847041t-how-remove-english-united-states-lang1.jpg

How do I remove English UK United States from the language list in taskbar area. 268501d1582847513t-how-remove-english-united-states-lang2.jpg

maisonmdsgreen, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

How do I remove English UK United States from the language list in taskbar area.

1. How do I remove English UK United States from the language list in taskbar area. - Similar Threads - remove English United

2. Remove English United States from Language List

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove English United States from Language List: I can't seem to remove English United States as an option in the Windows display language dropdown no matter what I do. I've tried adding and removing it as a preferred language I believe I've had that work in the past but I've had no such luck.It's obviously not a massive...
  3. Remove English United States from Language List

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove English United States from Language List: I can't seem to remove English United States as an option in the Windows display language dropdown no matter what I do. I've tried adding and removing it as a preferred language I believe I've had that work in the past but I've had no such luck.It's obviously not a massive...
  4. How do I remove English UK United States from the language list in taskbar area.

How do I remove English UK United States from the language list in taskbar area.: I use 2 languages English UK and Malayalam, Under the Settings, in the language setting it shows these only 2 languages but when I press WIN+Space to choose the language, it shows 3 languages, English UK United Kingdom, Malayalam and English UK United States. Is there anyway...
  5. How do I remove English United States but with UK keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove English United States but with UK keyboard?: I want to remove this keyboard bcos there are some symbols typed differently when I use it. But i can't seem to remove it. Usually if i want to remove a language I would add the language and remove it, but I can't seem to add for this one and hence can't remove it. Its also...
  6. How do I remove English United States but with UK keyboard?

How do I remove English United States but with UK keyboard?: I want to remove this keyboard bcos there are some symbols typed differently when I use it. But i can't seem to remove it. Usually if i want to remove a language I would add the language and remove it, but I can't seem to add for this one and hence can't remove it. Its also...
  7. Remove Windows Display Language: English United States

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Windows Display Language: English United States: Hi.How do I remove English United States as a display language? English United States is not listed as a keyboard, as my region, or in any other visible Windows settings. However, I've got English United Kingdom and English United States as my two display languages. I've...
  8. Remove Windows Display Language: English United States

Remove Windows Display Language: English United States: Hi.How do I remove English United States as a display language? English United States is not listed as a keyboard, as my region, or in any other visible Windows settings. However, I've got English United Kingdom and English United States as my two display languages. I've...
  9. Remove Windows Display Language: English United States

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to remove English (United States)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States): I have the same problem with this link in forum, but I have already done all the steps without success, the only thing I see different is that I see in the command dism /online /get-intl I see the English language installed but I don't see it anywhere How to remove English...