Windows 10: How do I remove English United Kingdom

Discus and support How do I remove English United Kingdom in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hiya there, this is very much along the lines of this thread... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jan-Milton Reid, Feb 3, 2023.

1. How do I remove English United Kingdom

Hiya there, this is very much along the lines of this thread https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-10/how-do-i-remove-quot-english-united-kingdom-quot/m-p/2597432 but since I use a different version of windows I was thinking, might as well ask again.I use windows 11 home, preinstalled on a surface pro 8. I bought it in the US, have Region and display language and all set to United States, as its my preferred setting. I also need to use a German keyboard layout for work so I have German Germany as an alternative Keyboard. That adds up to two Keyboard layouts I actually installed

:)

Jan-Milton Reid, Feb 3, 2023
  2. MrIndeed Win User

How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Hi,

No United States listed.

How do I remove English United Kingdom 204657d1537374840t-how-remove-english-united-states-united-kingdom-keyboard-screenshot-3-.png

MrIndeed, Feb 3, 2023
  3. MrIndeed Win User

Sorry, I should have mentioned I brought the laptop yesterday. It is a Dell XPS 15. I did set up the installation and remember scrolling to find United Kingdom at the first step.

How do I remove English United Kingdom 204674d1537378534t-how-remove-english-united-states-united-kingdom-keyboard-screenshot-5-.png

How do I remove English United Kingdom 204675d1537378534t-how-remove-english-united-states-united-kingdom-keyboard-screenshot-6-.png

MrIndeed, Feb 3, 2023
  4. MrIndeed Win User

How do I remove English United Kingdom

Hi,

I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard.

How do I remove English United Kingdom 204651d1537372392t-how-remove-english-united-states-united-kingdom-keyboard-img_0199.jpg

Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere.

How do I remove English United Kingdom 204652d1537372627t-how-remove-english-united-states-united-kingdom-keyboard-screenshot-1-.png

Powershell also does not show the English United States pack.

How do I remove English United Kingdom 204655d1537372687t-how-remove-english-united-states-united-kingdom-keyboard-screenshot-2-.png

Does anyone know how to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard?

Thank you.

MrIndeed, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

How do I remove English United Kingdom

1. How do I remove English United Kingdom - Similar Threads - remove English United

2. I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.: It's not showing under Settings. Can't remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-the-english-united-kingdom-on-my/54545d94-4395-4507-9f54-2b4faa91ecf7
  3. I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.: It's not showing under Settings. Can't remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-the-english-united-kingdom-on-my/54545d94-4395-4507-9f54-2b4faa91ecf7
  4. How do I remove English United Kingdom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove English United Kingdom: Hiya there, this is very much along the lines of this thread https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-10/how-do-i-remove-quot-english-united-kingdom-quot/m-p/2597432 but since I use a different version of windows I was thinking, might as well ask again.I use windows 11...
  5. How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.: I have a status bar at the bottom right that says two keyboards are available English United StatesUnited Kingdomis listed and I want it removed as I do not need it. This seems to be excessively difficult. A simple X and click to remove is the user need here.I only want UK...
  6. How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.: I have a status bar at the bottom right that says two keyboards are available English United StatesUnited Kingdomis listed and I want it removed as I do not need it. This seems to be excessively difficult. A simple X and click to remove is the user need here.I only want UK...
  7. cortana not available in English United Kingdom

in Cortana
    cortana not available in English United Kingdom: just updated windows 10 2004 version, feature update and cortana not available but was prior to this update ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-not-available-in-english-united-kingdom/ca2936b3-3eee-4d18-90a8-50757a34b755
  8. Unable to remove English( United Kingdom)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to remove English( United Kingdom): am unable to remove « english(united kingdom) from languages, even though have defined english ( united states) as windows display language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-remove-english-united-kingdom/362b9ef0-4fa4-464a-8cf3-c0a11408c1bc
  9. How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard: Hi, I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard. [img] Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere. [img] Powershell also does not show the English United States pack. [img] Does...
  10. OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States): Hi there, When choosing the Win 10 install I am given these options: Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States) are there any major differences? apart from the obvious one - certain words are spelt differently... thanks! [img] 46469