Windows 10: How do I remove fake news from my news feed?

Discus and support How do I remove fake news from my news feed? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm tired of seeing leftist op-ed fake-news every time I open my news feed. Give us the option to change the sites in our news feed! I'm not talking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by No_fake_news, Jan 13, 2019.

1. How do I remove fake news from my news feed?

I'm tired of seeing leftist op-ed fake-news every time I open my news feed. Give us the option to change the sites in our news feed! I'm not talking about "changing my homepage" which is the canned response that Microsoft keeps giving. I'm talking about changing the "top news" that is featured on the default home webpage. Forcing your customers to subscribe to leftist fake news is a good way to alienate half of your customers and lose to other internet browsers that allow users to customize their homepage news feed. ENOUGH WITH THE FEATURED FAKE-NEWS OP-EDS!

:)

No_fake_news, Jan 13, 2019

2. Remove "fox news" from news feed

How do I remove fox news from news feed?

dechoiliev, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Sharyn698 Win User
    Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

How do I remove fake news from my news feed?

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove fake news from my news feed?

1. How do I remove fake news from my news feed? - Similar Threads - remove fake news

2. Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?: I'm talking about the weather icon in the left of my taskbar on my new computer. I click on it and it displays the weather, traffic and also a bunch of new stories. I understand I can turn this off altogether in the taskbar settings. I don't want to do this, I quite like...
  3. How do I show only news in the taskbar news feed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I show only news in the taskbar news feed?: Short of turning the whole thing off, how do I get that system tray news feed to show only "real" news articles?I've turned off all interests except for world news, and yet I still get puerile nonsense like the "5 things that are going viral right now!" or "You won't believe...
  4. How do I show only news in the taskbar news feed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I show only news in the taskbar news feed?: Short of turning the whole thing off, how do I get that system tray news feed to show only "real" news articles?I've turned off all interests except for world news, and yet I still get puerile nonsense like the "5 things that are going viral right now!" or "You won't believe...
  5. How do I show only news in the taskbar news feed?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How do I remove the news feed icon from the task bar?

How do I remove the news feed icon from the task bar?: Got the "news feed" icon automatically installed recently after an upgrade. Don't want it and cannot find it in the task bar settings. How do I remove it?...
  7. How to remove the news feed from my start menu?

How to remove the news feed from my start menu?: Every time I open the start menu on my computer, a news feed appears among the other things in the menu. How can I disable the news feed and make it stop appearing there?...
  8. How do I remove fake news from my news feed?

How do I remove fake news from my news feed?: I'm tired of seeing leftist op-ed fake-news every time I open my news feed. Give us the option to change the sites in our news feed! I'm not talking about "changing my homepage" which is the canned response that Microsoft keeps giving. I'm talking about changing the "top...
  9. Remove "fox news" from news feed

Remove "fox news" from news feed: How do I remove fox news from news feed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/remove-fox-news-from-news-feed/eeefc147-a88f-4511-ac72-455f710d3fdc
  10. Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?

Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?: Tired of always having to see the tripe fox "news" in my news feed. Is there ANY way to remove this crap? If I can't get rid of it soon I'll just change home pages. Microsoft , I know you make money on advertising on the newsfeed page but you are in serious danger of losing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to deleat fack news

2. remove fake news from my feed

3. how to remove fake news from my computer