Windows 10: How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D?

Discus and support How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I found some strange fonts on Paint 3D that's just symbols. I also found fonts like 'Parry Hotter' and 'Year supply of fairy'. I never installed these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daniel Mohammad, Feb 11, 2021.

1. How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D?

I found some strange fonts on Paint 3D that's just symbols. I also found fonts like 'Parry Hotter' and 'Year supply of fairy'. I never installed these and I don't know what to do.

How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D? dabb47d1-d811-430a-8ed7-de6e99f100b9?upload=true.png How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D? cca1fbf9-10db-4180-be1b-c9fe90e13fa3?upload=true.png How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D? ae7a7572-5bff-4184-8bf1-3e260f418263?upload=true.png How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D? 19621189-5936-4dd2-8d58-4691e9759d4c?upload=true.png

:)

Daniel Mohammad, Feb 11, 2021

2. Paint 3D fonts

Hi Patrick, my name is Neil, I'm an independent adviser and a Windows 10 user like you.

I'll be happy to help you with your question.

Paint 3D uses Windows system fonts to create it's 3D fonts. So any Windows system font added to your computer will show up in your font selection inside Paint 3D. There is no specific way to add it to Paint 3D directly, you just need to add a new font to Windows.

So, just download the font you want to use. To install a font, simply click or double click it to open the font preview, and in the top left hand corner you will see an install button (see pic below). Click the install button to install your font.

Open Paint 3D and go to the Text Tool. Select 3D Text. In the drop down box you will see you new font listed there ready to use.

Let me know if you need more help.

How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D? a646ac13-8805-4792-83fd-552e9c1a925c?upload=true.jpg

Smug Puppy, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Paint 3D fonts

how do I add a font to the ones I can use in Paint 3d? thanks

Patrick Keith Smith (pksmith2), Feb 11, 2021
  4. How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D?

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D?

1. How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D? - Similar Threads - remove fonts Paint

2. How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?: I look for tutorials on YouTube & I can't find one. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-transparency-of-a-3d-shape-in/2ba826aa-f13b-4a42-b79b-d8d7df226b77
  3. How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?: I look for tutorials on YouTube & I can't find one. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-transparency-of-a-3d-shape-in/2ba826aa-f13b-4a42-b79b-d8d7df226b77
  4. Paint 3D will not save, how do I fix it. Went into settings and RESET Paint 3d and this...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3D will not save, how do I fix it. Went into settings and RESET Paint 3d and this...: On my desktop computer, while using Paint 3D the program works fine until I save my work. it won't save, I continue getting a dialog box saying "Couldn't Save", I would like to fix this, can you help?...
  5. Paint 3D will not save, how do I fix it. Went into settings and RESET Paint 3d and this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D will not save, how do I fix it. Went into settings and RESET Paint 3d and this...: On my desktop computer, while using Paint 3D the program works fine until I save my work. it won't save, I continue getting a dialog box saying "Couldn't Save", I would like to fix this, can you help?...
  6. Paint 3D fonts

Paint 3D fonts: how do I add a font to the ones I can use in Paint 3d? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fonts/1df61ec1-6130-49c9-b907-8d1ca4ea56e4
  7. Removing Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Paint 3D: I uninstalled Paint3D with a .bat file with the command “PowerShell -Command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage"” and it does remove the app but when I right click an image, the shell pops up and “Edit with 3D Paint” is still present. I have...
  8. Paint 3D Change Default Font

Paint 3D Change Default Font: Hi, Is there a way to change the default Paint 3D font to something else? Currently it defaults to Segoe UI, and I usually use fonts closer to the start of the alphabet, and I have a **** load of fonts loaded on my Windows 10 PC, so the scrolling is tedious. Can this be...
  9. How do I uninstall Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I uninstall Paint 3D: How do I uninstall Paint 3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-paint-3d/18d54472-a3d1-4ffc-8847-e7d5aee64310
  10. Remove Paint 3d

Remove Paint 3d: Granted this is only my opinion but who thought everyone would like having MS Paint removed to be replaced by a program meant more for touch screens than for those of us with keyboard/mouse abilities. They could have offered both. I have tried three different reg fixes...