Windows 10: How do I remove google chrome of my computers. It's not on programs

Discus and support How do I remove google chrome of my computers. It's not on programs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have gone to programs but there is no google to be removed. I've looked everywhere but no luck. Help. * Moved from IE8/Win7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jub12, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Jub12 Win User

How do I remove google chrome of my computers. It's not on programs

I have gone to programs but there is no google to be removed. I've looked everywhere but no luck. Help.

* Moved from IE8/Win7

:)

Jub12, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Google Chrome crashes

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Chrome browser crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check whether you are able to repair Google Chrome and check if that helps.

In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.

• Select Programs > Programs and
      Features
      , and then select the program.
    • Select Uninstall to remove the program.
    • To fix the program, select Repair or, if that’s not available, Change.
    • Follow the directions on the screen
    If the repair option is not present, you may uninstall and reinstall the application and check if that helps.

If the issue still persists, it would be better if you contact the Google Chrome support for further assistance.

Hope the provided information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 24, 2018
  4. How do I remove google chrome of my computers. It's not on programs

UNINSTALLING GOOGLE CHROME & RESIDUAL LEFT OVERS (COMPLETELY)

Hi Stacee,

All the applications and programs installed on the computer will be located under
    Programs and Features window in Control panel.

Before assisting further, how did you uninstall Google Chrome on the computer?

You will be able to completely uninstall and remove the relevant files of a program or an application from the computer in
    Program and Features window.

Follow the steps below to uninstall Google Chrome files and folders completely from the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo + R keys on the keyboard, type
      appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
    • Check if Google Chrome is located in the window.
    • If yes, select the program and click on Uninstall
      option.
    • After the uninstalling process is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the program developer has a program removal kit for that particular program and uninstall the program completely from the PC.

Write to us with the status of removing Google Chrome residual files and folders on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

How do I remove google chrome of my computers. It's not on programs

1. How do I remove google chrome of my computers. It's not on programs - Similar Threads - remove google chrome

2. google chrome default program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome default program: Hello.I notice that when choose for example google chrome as the default browser when reopen settings is unmarked.Is that normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-default-program/770337ee-d87b-451c-86bf-87bb7c49a36d
  3. google chrome default program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome default program: Hello.I notice that when choose for example google chrome as the default browser when reopen settings is unmarked.Is that normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-default-program/770337ee-d87b-451c-86bf-87bb7c49a36d
  4. How to remove the Google Drive program

How to remove the Google Drive program: I cannot remove the Google Drive program from my WIN11 system. The uninstaller says that the program is in use. There are at least four instances listed in Task Manager and none of them is running.Help please!...
  5. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.: I have a Yahoo browser virus that is on my Google Chrome. I removed it from the search engine settings and it is still there. I need help! If possible respond to my Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or my phone number 727-288-3105...
  6. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.: I have a Yahoo browser virus that is on my Google Chrome. I removed it from the search engine settings and it is still there. I need help! If possible respond to my Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or my phone number 727-288-3105...
  7. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. how do i install google chrome?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i install google chrome?: google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-google-chrome/e6073b72-065a-4df4-9b1b-1521e48c669e
  9. How do i uninstall Google Chrome?

in Cortana
    How do i uninstall Google Chrome?: How do I uninstall Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-google-chrome/825d0cb5-3d12-4e21-a4dd-0b50e4e170b7"
  10. remove google chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remove google chrome: remove chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-google-chrome/86cefee1-d340-445c-9c1c-507b5afee04e"