Windows 10: How do I remove/hide this bullshit by Microsoft?

Discus and support How do I remove/hide this bullshit by Microsoft? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/coffeezak [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/coffeezak, Oct 2, 2020.

1. How do I remove/hide this bullshit by Microsoft?

/u/coffeezak, Oct 2, 2020

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 2, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

How do I remove/hide this bullshit by Microsoft?

dalchina, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove/hide this bullshit by Microsoft?

1. How do I remove/hide this bullshit by Microsoft? - Similar Threads - remove hide bullshit

2. how do I remove Microsoft family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I remove Microsoft family: I just tried to login into Minecraft for Windows, when I tried to login it told me that I needed to access the family account. I suddenly just joined a family group with no one else in it. I don't understand why I'm in a family when I only have one account, I try to remove...
  3. how do I remove Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove Microsoft family: I just tried to login into Minecraft for Windows, when I tried to login it told me that I needed to access the family account. I suddenly just joined a family group with no one else in it. I don't understand why I'm in a family when I only have one account, I try to remove...
  4. How do I remove or hide the System Reserved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove or hide the System Reserved?: Hello everyone, I did a clean installation of windows 11 in a ssd nvme on gpt format and everything is working perfectly so far. But when I go to this PC inside of the windows folder, I see some driver called System Reserved D:. I assume the windows installation creates this...
  5. How do I remove or hide the System Reserved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove or hide the System Reserved?: Hello everyone, I did a clean installation of windows 11 in a ssd nvme on gpt format and everything is working perfectly so far. But when I go to this PC inside of the windows folder, I see some driver called System Reserved D:. I assume the windows installation creates this...
  6. how do I remove Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I remove Microsoft edge: I have tried for serval years to remove it from my laptop and desktop to no avail. I am finally making a post here in hopes that i can get some answers. the only ways I've seen include installing some program that goes into root privilege's to remove it because it has higher...
  7. How do i hide files, signed by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i hide files, signed by Microsoft?: In order to remove bloatware that installed itself in the C:/Windows folder and its subfolders, I need to hide files signed by Microsoft because theres no softwareor i cant find it for the job...
  8. How do I hide an update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I hide an update?: My Windows 10 Update keeps installing update KB4023057. How do I stop this from happening? Cheers Graham https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-hide-an-update/9f02635a-b34d-4220-8f90-12569675c6a0
  9. How Do I Hide Favicons in Microsoft Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How Do I Hide Favicons in Microsoft Edge?: I realize that many people like seeing the favicons (website icons) in their bookmark menu, but I can't stand looking at them! How can I prevent these eyesores from showing up in the bookmarks menu? I tried to find an extension, but no such luck. Is there a feature in the...
  10. How do I Hide or Remove Items in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I Hide or Remove Items in File Explorer?: In File Explorer on the far right corner of the screen you will find a white question mark in a small blue circle. What that icon does it launches a BING browser tab that is full on Windows 10 help links. In the most recent past I thought that Bing had installed a Bing Virus...