Windows 10: how do I remove inbox helper

Discus and support how do I remove inbox helper in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove inbox helper. It is useless to me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FredBurger1, Mar 3, 2019.

1. how do I remove inbox helper

How do I remove inbox helper. It is useless to me?

:)

FredBurger1, Mar 3, 2019
  2. BillR_42 Win User

My Inbox Helper

Greg,

I went ahead and uninstalled My Inbox Helper and ran the Malware scans tonight. The first scan found 7 threats which were quarantined. Some of these
    threats contained My Inbox Helper in the name.
    When I restarted and ran the second scan it was clean. I will check the System Files tomorrow. Thank you very much for your help.

Bill

BillR_42, Mar 3, 2019
  3. mandoist Win User
    File Association Helper in Startup

from another forum on May 6, 2018:
    You can uninstall File Association Helper in less than 5 minutes. Here are the steps to follow:

Step 1 — Uninstall File Association Helper via Control Panel

Simply go to Start > type Control Panel > double click the first result to launch Control Panel.
    Then go to Uninstall a program > locate File Association Helper in the list and select it
    Select Uninstall > wait until Windows completely removes FAH from your PC.
    Restart your PC.
    Step 2 — Clean the Registry Editor

Now that you removed the program, you also need to remove any traces or file changes associated with it. To do that, you need to open the Registry Editor.

Go to Start > type “regedit” > launch the Registry Editor
    Locate the following keys and delete them:
    KEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareFile Association Helper
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareFile Association Helper

Step 3 — Check all the hidden files and folders

File Association Helper may have left behind various hidden files and folders. In order to completely remove the software, you can also need to delete these files. Here’s how to do that:

Simply go to Start > type Control Panel > double click the first result to launch Control Panel. On Windows 10, you can also type “Show hidden files and folder” in the search box. Then simply check Show hidden files, folders and drives and jump straight to step number 3.
    RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix common PC issues and speed up your system
    Go to Folder > select Show Hidden Files and Folders
    Locate the following folders:
    Chow do I remove inbox helper :program FilesFile Association Helper
    C*Biggrinocument and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataFile Association Helper
    C*Biggrinocuments and Settings%USER%Application DataFile Association Helper

4. Delete them and then restart your PC.

Step 4 — Empty Temp Folder

The final step is to clean the Temp folder where all the temporary files are stored. To empty the folder, go to Start and type the %temp% command.

This will open the Temp folders. You can now empty them. If the system displays an error message when deleting some files, leave them. The files might be in use by Windows services or some running software.

Step 5 — Use a dedicated tool to remove software leftovers

After you performed all the steps listed above, you have removed 99.9% of all the files and folders left behind by File Association Helper. However, there may be a few file that escaped your scrutiny. In order to make sure that you have removed all of them, you can also use a dedicated software uninstaller.

These applications are specially designed to remove the selected application along with all of its files and registry entries. As a result, the application will be completely removed from your PC.

There are many great uninstaller tools available on the market, but the best are IOBit Uninstaller and Revo Uninstaller so feel free to try any of these tools.

mandoist, Mar 3, 2019
  4. BillR_42 Win User

how do I remove inbox helper

My Inbox Helper

As I was downloading an instruction manual for a piece of equipment, I unintentionally clicked on a button that installed
    My Inbox Helper which is now positioned at the top of my screen above everything, with a search box and icons for various e-mail options. I don't know what else it might be doing. I would like
    to get rid of it! I did a quick web search and found some information but I didn't feel comfortable using it because I did not if the source was reliable. Any help would be appreciated.

BillR_42, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

how do I remove inbox helper

1. how do I remove inbox helper - Similar Threads - remove inbox helper

2. How do I remove QR code from bottom of Inbox page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove QR code from bottom of Inbox page?: The QR code has only appeared since WIN 11 and Office 365 were installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-qr-code-from-bottom-of-inbox-page/14f1ca7a-ea57-40d2-9500-f19f43d46af8
  3. How do I remove QR code from bottom of Inbox page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove QR code from bottom of Inbox page?: The QR code has only appeared since WIN 11 and Office 365 were installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-qr-code-from-bottom-of-inbox-page/14f1ca7a-ea57-40d2-9500-f19f43d46af8
  4. how do I adjust my email inbox size

how do I adjust my email inbox size: how do I adjust my email inbox size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-adjust-my-email-inbox-size/74b0857b-6975-4f65-bb4a-243c7584a557
  5. How do I get the Game launcher helper thing back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the Game launcher helper thing back?: So I accidentally deleted this file, I didn't knew it was important so I could play Minecraft. I really need someone's help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-game-launcher-helper-thing-back/90b67f3f-40b0-42a0-82c3-bd97139fd4a0
  6. How do I get the Game launcher helper thing back?

How do I get the Game launcher helper thing back?: So I accidentally deleted this file, I didn't knew it was important so I could play Minecraft. I really need someone's help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-game-launcher-helper-thing-back/90b67f3f-40b0-42a0-82c3-bd97139fd4a0
  7. To helper

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To helper: i can't verify my windows account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-helper/d84ea6d1-eef4-4a01-be2f-5c3417ed656c
  8. How can I stop my inbox emails being removed .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I stop my inbox emails being removed .: As soon as I have opened an email and read the same, that email is removed. Due to this clearing of my inbox, I have lost details regarding my orders that have been stored in the inbox. Is it possible to return to the old inbox system whereas I control the removal of the...
  9. My Inbox Helper

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Inbox Helper: Hi I have inadvertently downloaded My Inbox Helper. It is hiding in the apps list and does not show under My Inbox Helper. I have tried lots of ways to try and get rid of it but it keeps re-emerging. Does anyone know a sure fire way of uninstalling it?...
  10. My Inbox Helper

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Inbox Helper: As I was downloading an instruction manual for a piece of equipment, I unintentionally clicked on a button that installed My Inbox Helper which is now positioned at the top of my screen above everything, with a search box and icons for various e-mail options. I don't know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. myinboxhelper popup on desktop

2. my inbox helper

3. how to remove my inbox helper from win 10

4. myinboxhelper popup on desktop uninstall,
  5. myinboxhelper,
  6. what is my inbox helper in windows 10