Windows 10: How do I remove items from the "Devices and drives" tab of "This PC"?

Discus and support How do I remove items from the "Devices and drives" tab of "This PC"? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I successfully followed a tutorial on how to add a system folder to Windows Explorer's navigation tree under "This PC" in order to add a Games folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bighead, Aug 14, 2017.

1. bighead Win User

How do I remove items from the "Devices and drives" tab of "This PC"?

I successfully followed a tutorial on how to add a system folder to Windows Explorer's navigation tree under "This PC" in order to add a Games folder similar to Windows 7. The only problem with the method used was that it ends up with the same shortcut under the "Devices and Drives" tab in "This PC". There were two people in the thread (How can I create a in Windows 8.1 without additional tools? - Super User) talking about the same issue but I am able to find no solution.
    Is there a fix for this, whether in Registry Editor (as long as it doesn't affect the shortcut in the navigation tree) or somewhere in the settings of Windows Explorer or Disk Management?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

How do I remove items from the "Devices and drives" tab of "This PC"? [​IMG]

:)

bighead, Aug 14, 2017

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Aug 14, 2017
  3. 93tid Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Aug 14, 2017
  4. bighead Win User

I apologize for the quick Solve mark, but apparently Winaero Tweaker has features for this. I was able to have a shortcut made that stays in the navigation tree. *really

bighead, Aug 14, 2017
Thema:

1. How do I remove items from the "Devices and drives" tab of "This PC"? - Similar Threads - remove items Devices

2. How do I remove this file tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this file tab?: I used to have my old work account on my laptop. I've removed the account and everything associated with it but this is still in my file explorer and have not found any way to remove it...
  3. How do I remove this file tab?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove this file tab?: I used to have my old work account on my laptop. I've removed the account and everything associated with it but this is still in my file explorer and have not found any way to remove it...
  4. How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox: Reason I'm asking this is because I noticed history from one of my laptops even after i reset it and I don't have an interest in syncing data or history as my concern of malware or viruses is what I'm concerned about in case if any of my laptops were infected...
  5. How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox: Reason I'm asking this is because I noticed history from one of my laptops even after i reset it and I don't have an interest in syncing data or history as my concern of malware or viruses is what I'm concerned about in case if any of my laptops were infected...
  6. How do I remove an item from the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I remove an item from the taskbar?: I don't see it in the taskbar settings. That's what came up when I right-clicked on what I don't want. There's too much junk at the bottom of my screen and the latest update added more....
  7. How to remove path from "This PC" - "Devices and drives"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove path from "This PC" - "Devices and drives": I use citrix workspace and once I logged into my windows 10 PC, it created a drive option here mapped to my local machine outside citrix. This doesn't work anymore as I disabled permissions for read/write. But this option is still showing and throws an error if I open it. How...
  8. How to remove junk shortcut from device and drive in this PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove junk shortcut from device and drive in this PC: [ATTACH] I accidentally install some junk program. I have uninstall that program use Revo uninstaller, clean registry but there is still a junk shortcut left over in device and drive. Anyone have any idea how to remove it? Thanks...
  9. Removing items from "Devices and Printers"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removing items from "Devices and Printers": Hi, On our lan connected desktop's devices and printers section of the control panel has items attached by USB but also things on our network that are wireless. Is there any way to hide or remove some (like the smart TVs) from this while still keeping them on the network?...
  10. how do i remove recent tabs

in Browsers and Email
    how do i remove recent tabs: if i go to history and want to remove it all of a sudden it shoes history and recent tabs and even after the history is deleted by checking the padge and hitting delete the recent tabs still shows the last 9 or 10 sites you have been on?*Mad 21196

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove devices and drives in this pc

2. this pc remove folder devices and drives

3. remove items from devices and drives