Windows 10: How do I remove login info displayed by my browser?

Discus and support How do I remove login info displayed by my browser? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I do not have much technical knowledge of Windows 10 and have to explain my problem in simple layman's terms. I do regular Google Safety Checks to be... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ecbritz, Jun 23, 2020.

1. ecbritz Win User

How do I remove login info displayed by my browser?

I do not have much technical knowledge of Windows 10 and have to explain my problem in simple layman's terms.

I do regular Google Safety Checks to be sure I do not have compromised passwords. At this time I have no compromised passwords.

However, sometimes when I start typing my login details, to log into an online product, service or platform such as this forum, my username or email address plus one of my passwords are be displayed, together. (It's always the same email address and password.)

I was told that this sensitive info is somehow stuck in my browser and randomly displayed, but only on my own computer, not on other computers. There is apparently a way to get rid of these random displays by following certain steps in my Google settings. The steps will apparently clear my browser of passwords. So I am not sure if I will have to provide new passwords for all of the online products, services or platforms I use.

Could someone provide some guidance?

:)

ecbritz, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Vista asking for login info when opening the browser

Could you take a screen shot of the login form and attach it?

I have a suspicion that the browser files are under a different user account that you don't have access to so you need to authenticate yourself in order to gain access. Is there more than one user account on the computer? Is your account an administrator account?

FordGT90Concept, Jun 23, 2020
  3. How do I remove login info displayed by my browser?

Ajax Login Script

To be honest the index.php was a test page,i have managed to get to direct it to the list.php which is my intended page. However instead of automatically directing me to the list page it only echos "correct" and i have to refresh my browser to display the list page.

kurosagi01, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove login info displayed by my browser?

1. How do I remove login info displayed by my browser? - Similar Threads - remove login info

2. I have lost my login info for the recurring subscription. How do I cancel it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost my login info for the recurring subscription. How do I cancel it?: I have bought two subscriptions awhile ago and I cannot find the email I used to purchase this. How do I cancel it without knowing my login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-login-info-for-the-recurring/a40e7429-d251-420b-92d8-e56160030be3
  3. How do I remove the volume display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the volume display?: Every now and then the volume level bar appears on my screen. The only way to remove it is the reboot my computer, then eventually it randomly appears again. I have no control over the volume level when this appears. How can I permanently remove it?...
  4. How do I remove the volume display?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the volume display?: Every now and then the volume level bar appears on my screen. The only way to remove it is the reboot my computer, then eventually it randomly appears again. I have no control over the volume level when this appears. How can I permanently remove it?...
  5. How do I remove the volume display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

in Browsers and Email
    How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?: Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352
  7. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?: Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352
  8. How do I remove the password to login to my computers

How do I remove the password to login to my computers: How do I remove a password to login into my computer ??????? My old computer that I still use never had one. I chose that. Win 8.1. My new computer requires one. Once I set up the new one they both require one. The new computer a pin# and the old one a password. How dang...
  9. How do I remove password to login to my computer

How do I remove password to login to my computer: How do I remove a password to login into my computer ??????? My old computer that I still use never had one. I chose that. Win 8.1. My new computer requires one. Once I set up the new one they both require one. The new computer a pin# and the old one a password. How dang...
  10. How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?: Hi all, I think I have techbrowsing.com browser redirector on my PC. Occasionally my browser (firefox) will go to the techbrowsing page or a random page, like russian dating or slimspots or greenwood formula money making, none of which are the sites I want to go to. I...