Windows 10: how do i remove "macrium" option from boot screen?

Discus and support how do i remove "macrium" option from boot screen? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; few weeks ago I deleted macrium and replaced with pc's own backup option*Shock 71393 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Pathfinder, Dec 2, 2016.

1. how do i remove "macrium" option from boot screen?

few weeks ago I deleted macrium and replaced with pc's own backup option*Shock

:)

Pathfinder, Dec 2, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Dec 2, 2016
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Dec 2, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

how do i remove "macrium" option from boot screen?

A quick diagram for you:

how do i remove "macrium" option from boot screen? [​IMG]

how do i remove "macrium" option from boot screen? [​IMG]

Cliff S, Dec 2, 2016
  5. done and done. thank you

Pathfinder, Dec 2, 2016
  6. cereberus Win User
    Strongly advise you reverse this and use Macrium. It is more reliable, faster, generates smaller images, and has many other good features as well. The Windows tool has not been developed for many years now and is poor by comparison to Macrium.

cereberus, Dec 2, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    You're welcome.

Cliff S, Dec 2, 2016
  8. Steve C Win User

Steve C, Dec 3, 2016
  9. k..k.. ive downloaded macrium just in case i want to use it again.*Party

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how do i remove "macrium" option from boot screen? - Similar Threads - remove macrium option

2. How do I remove the racism from my language options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the racism from my language options?: My language is set to English New Zealand but has NZ Aotearoa below it. I don't want to see that aotearoa rubbish there, how do I have it removed?...
  3. How do I remove the racism from my language options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the racism from my language options?: My language is set to English New Zealand but has NZ Aotearoa below it. I don't want to see that aotearoa rubbish there, how do I have it removed?...
  4. How do I remove this option from my language bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove this option from my language bar?: How do I remove the "English United Kingdom" option from this list?It's not listed in the Windows language settings, and none of the methods I've found online seem to work. I've tried adding the language and removing it, but the one that does get added and removed is "English...
  5. How do I remove this option from my language bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this option from my language bar?: How do I remove the "English United Kingdom" option from this list?It's not listed in the Windows language settings, and none of the methods I've found online seem to work. I've tried adding the language and removing it, but the one that does get added and removed is "English...
  6. Remove Macrium from boot options ??

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Remove Macrium from boot options ??: When i switch on my PC i get two options windows 10 of Macrium reflect Is there a way to stop the Macrium Reflect option from loading or is this not advisable? 183528
  7. Windows boot shows recovery option, how do I remove?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot shows recovery option, how do I remove?: I fix computers for old people and they continue to screw them up. I'm trying to bulletproof these things so they can't do it anymore and found webpages that detail how to do this. However this lady's computer boots up with a message: "Select your operating system" and...
  8. How Do I Navigate through Macrium Reflect Screen?

How Do I Navigate through Macrium Reflect Screen?: I'm trying to restore my system from an image backup through macrium reflect's boot up screen. I get to the restore screen but all I can navigate are just the menu drop downs on top with the keyboard (alt + tab). The mouse is disabled. I can't navigate to the middle of the...
  9. Macrium Reflect boot menu option

Macrium Reflect boot menu option: Hi, recently started using Reflect, moving away from TrueImage. I'm pretty happy with it so far, except for the outlandish price (yea, I know, free version fine for most but I like to password protect my images). I notice there's an option to put the recovery on the boot...
  10. Update Macrium Reflect Boot Menu Option?

Update Macrium Reflect Boot Menu Option?: About a year ago, I added a Macrium Reflect boot menu option but have never needed to use it. There have been several Reflect updates since then. Do I need to do anything to update this boot menu option? Also, how do you remove the boot menu option? 64087

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove macrium from startup page win 10

2. how to remove macrium reflect boot menu

3. how to remove the macrium reflect boot menu

4. macrium reflect turn off recovery tool,
  5. remove macrium boot menu,
  6. remove macrium recovery screen,
  7. remove macrium reflect from boot,
  8. dosemacium reflect turn the system restore off,
  9. remove macrium reflect boot option,
  10. removing macrium reflect recovery,
  11. how to delete macrium reflect screen in boot,