Windows 10: How do I remove medalion from w 10 desktop icons

Discus and support How do I remove medalion from w 10 desktop icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove this [ATTACH]medalion from w 10 desktop icons Regards, klxdrt15... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by klxdrt15, Sep 14, 2020.

1. klxdrt15 Win User

How do I remove medalion from w 10 desktop icons

How do I remove this How do I remove medalion from w 10 desktop icons 26a6e621-3e48-46b5-9859-add620cbbb5d?upload=true.jpg medalion from w 10 desktop icons

Regards,

klxdrt15

:)

klxdrt15, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

Removing desktop icons

the icons are located in 'all users' folder somewhere (for example, i see a few shared icons in "C:\Users\Public\Desktop" )

The only way to fix those, is to remove the icons from there, and place them on to each users desktops manually. an admin may need to do this.

Mussels, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Error 404 Win User

Removing desktop icons

I want to remove some Icons from my desktop, but Vista asks for Admin permission to continue (I'm not an admin *Frown How do I remove medalion from w 10 desktop icons :( ).
    It seems that whenever I delete one of these icons from my desktop, it is also removed from all the other user accounts. For example, I deleted the Skype icon from my desktop, and it was then removed from everyone elses as well.
    How can I delete icons from my desktop only, without affecting anyone elses?

Error 404, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I remove medalion from w 10 desktop icons - Similar Threads - remove medalion desktop

2. How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?: How to remove these white parts of my desktop icons. I want a clean desktop without these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-white-pictures-on-desktop-icons/665ccbb3-042d-46b4-b70e-6cc72f9d209e
  3. How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?: How to remove these white parts of my desktop icons. I want a clean desktop without these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-white-pictures-on-desktop-icons/665ccbb3-042d-46b4-b70e-6cc72f9d209e
  4. How do i remove the W + space keybind?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove the W + space keybind?: Yesterday i was trying to play call of duty but i couldn't jump while walking. I looked around my screen when i saw that my computer started to shift between ₩ and ŵ. This is really annoying and so far i haven't been able to find a solution. I have tried to remove it using...
  5. How do i remove the W + space keybind?

How do i remove the W + space keybind?: Yesterday i was trying to play call of duty but i couldn't jump while walking. I looked around my screen when i saw that my computer started to shift between ₩ and ŵ. This is really annoying and so far i haven't been able to find a solution. I have tried to remove it using...
  6. How do I remove these from my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove these from my Desktop?: These are from when I Backed Up my One Drive and left these white ones sitting there on my Desk top. The second 2 are when I Set Up my Printer. They say SET UP. I also have the yellow one which is backup from my old lap top for this new PC. One of the white ones says Windows...
  7. How do I remove these from my Desktop?

How do I remove these from my Desktop?: These are from when I Backed Up my One Drive and left these white ones sitting there on my Desk top. The second 2 are when I Set Up my Printer. They say SET UP. I also have the yellow one which is backup from my old lap top for this new PC. One of the white ones says Windows...
  8. How do I remove accuweather.com from windows 10 desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove accuweather.com from windows 10 desktop?: How do I remove accuweather.com from windows 10 desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-accuweathercom-from-windows-10/5b676ae5-8954-4603-9706-a8dd34a2e993
  9. How do I remove this from my icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this from my icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bedguy17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flv185/how_do_i_remove_this_from_my_icons/
  10. How do I remove desktop folder shortcut from desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove desktop folder shortcut from desktop?: Hi, I know the title might sound a bit confusing, but basically I accidently dragged out the desktop shortcut from the quick access bar to my desktop and it now created a folder saying Desktop (similar to say, going to the control panel>personalisation>change desktop icons...