Windows 10: How do I remove more bloat?

Discus and support How do I remove more bloat? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Tried that Fresh install feature but it still has more crap I'll never use. God I miss Win 7. 173473 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jacatone, Feb 2, 2021.

1. jacatone Win User

How do I remove more bloat?

Tried that Fresh install feature but it still has more crap I'll never use. God I miss Win 7.

:)

jacatone, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 2, 2021
  3. CJLim Win User
    BL-5C inflates / bloates / expandes

It may not be listed as defective on the website but that does not mean it isn't. It could also be damaged/bloated due to overcharging. Prsonally, if it is starting to bloat or if it gets very hot during charging, I would replace it as soon as possible.
    I would not take the risk.

CJLim, Feb 2, 2021
  4. How do I remove more bloat?

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

How do I remove more bloat?

1. How do I remove more bloat? - Similar Threads - remove more bloat

2. How do i remove this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove this???: Hi i have a family and we are very religious,and i found this,my son asked me why there is rainbows,if that a game or what and i just didn't answer,i tried to contact microsoft but they said i have to pay to contact them,i want real answers how to remove this for life and...
  3. How Do i remove this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do i remove this?: how do i remove white part? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this/e2b2dc11-3e51-4ae3-a0b6-feda04de13df
  4. How do I remove more bloat?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove more bloat?: Tried that Fresh install feature but it still has more crap I'll never use. God I miss Win 7. 173473
  5. How do I remove this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mememanstonks_69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8xvp6/how_do_i_remove_this/
  6. How do I remove this?

How do I remove this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Beanbag_182 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gln07s/how_do_i_remove_this/
  7. How do I create a new local user without bloat?

How do I create a new local user without bloat?: I freshly installed windows10 and de-bloated my admin account. Now I want to create a new user. But the new user comes with everything reset, all the shitty live-tiles in the start menu. I really don't want to go through deinstalling all of it again. Is there a simple way to...
  8. Is there an updated guide for how to disable telemetry and remove bloat

Is there an updated guide for how to disable telemetry and remove bloat: The eol for win 7 finally made me get win 10 earlier this week. There was a lot of hullabaloo about privacy and the like when win 10 was new and my cursory searches turn up a lot of guides about messing with registry in various ways to improve upon the OS. Most of them are...
  9. How do i remove this?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do i remove this?: As you can see it tells me to make a PIN for login and it's not going away. how do I remove it without making a PIN? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this/4531820f-62af-4155-ade3-d848cb6e4e13
  10. New AVAST 18.6.3983.0 even more bloated than before

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New AVAST 18.6.3983.0 even more bloated than before: After downloading latest AVAST yesterday it seems it now includes a DRIVER UPDATER... *Cool I am using Windows Defender since yesterday. AVAST was doing weird things while I was playing fullscreen (stealing window focus). 116565