Windows 10: How do I remove my email from a group computer

Discus and support How do I remove my email from a group computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am leaving a company where my email & one drive are on the networked computers. How do I remove them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gsisson, Jun 7, 2019.

1. gsisson Win User

How do I remove my email from a group computer

I am leaving a company where my email & one drive are on the networked computers. How do I remove them.

:)

gsisson, Jun 7, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile How do I remove my email from a group computer :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

You might want to hide the address dude.

Frick, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I remove my email from a group computer - Similar Threads - remove email group

2. How do I COMLETELY remove a user from my Family group?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I COMLETELY remove a user from my Family group?: I added a user account to the Family group. I need to remove it now. I removed it from the Family website page online and it's no longer there. However, it still shows up in the Family group in SETTINGS >> ACCOUNTS >> FAMILY & OTHER USERS. How do I remove it from the local...
  3. How do I COMLETELY remove a user from my Family group?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I COMLETELY remove a user from my Family group?: I added a user account to the Family group. I need to remove it now. I removed it from the Family website page online and it's no longer there. However, it still shows up in the Family group in SETTINGS >> ACCOUNTS >> FAMILY & OTHER USERS. How do I remove it from the local...
  4. How do I COMLETELY remove a user from my Family group?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do i remove an email from my computer that i no longer have access to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove an email from my computer that i no longer have access to: So, I have a Windows 11 computer, settings look like this:I am unable to access the account as it was deleted a while ago, so it's no longer recoverable, the Microsoft is possibly unrecoverable as well. There is already a new email with the administrative role, but I'm not...
  6. How do i remove an email from my computer that i no longer have access to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove an email from my computer that i no longer have access to: So, I have a Windows 11 computer, settings look like this:I am unable to access the account as it was deleted a while ago, so it's no longer recoverable, the Microsoft is possibly unrecoverable as well. There is already a new email with the administrative role, but I'm not...
  7. Remove family group from my computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove family group from my computer: I want to remove a family group on my computer. I am the local computer Administrator and not part of the family group.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-family-group-from-my-computer/b90f4253-94d3-49f3-b97c-f148e0ea7665
  8. How do I remove this corporate email account from my personal computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove this corporate email account from my personal computer?: How do I remove this corporate email account from my personal computer? It is currently running windows 10 and I no longer have access to the corporate email account. The admin account is ok and I have access to it. [ATTACH] ty!...
  9. How do I remove this email “ *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove this email “ *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from my...: Please how do I remove this email from my microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-email-from-my-microsoft/f4f65109-90ed-4b26-a7e1-dfe34b1da0e0
  10. How do I remove my own email on my family group?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove my own email on my family group?: I created a new administrator account to rename my user folder. As I deleted the old admin account that was linked to Microsoft, I forgot to make it local user first, not sure if I had to do that. What happened now is the email is now listed under 'Your Family' and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove an emal account for your laptop