Windows 10: How do I remove my ex-boyfriends Microsoft account from my PC win 10

Discus and support How do I remove my ex-boyfriends Microsoft account from my PC win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I remove Microsoft account from my PC he's still signed into email an account all I can do is manage but I can't get in without a password he's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aryn Koeings, May 26, 2023.

1. How do I remove my ex-boyfriends Microsoft account from my PC win 10

How do I remove Microsoft account from my PC he's still signed into email an account all I can do is manage but I can't get in without a password he's able to do remote access because of this please help!!!! When I go to account an emails I only get a manage option I cant factory restore I don't have a way to transfer files

:)

Aryn Koeings, May 26, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 26, 2023
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    removing a microsoft account from a Windows 10 laptop

Hi,

To help resolve your concern, we suggest that you add a local account first on your PC, before removing the other account. Follow the steps below:

• To create a local account on your Windows 10 PC:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type netplwiz, and then click OK.
    • Click Add.
    • Click Sign in without a Microsoft account (not recommended).
    • Click Local account, type a username, and a
      password (if you'd like one).
    • Click Next, and then click Finish.
    • Sign out of the Microsoft account you want to delete, sign in using the
      local account you created, and then remove the account you want to delete.

• To remove a Microsoft account from your Windows 10 PC:

• Click the Start button, and then click Settings.
    • Click Accounts, scroll down, and then click the Microsoft account you would like to delete.
    • Click Remove, and then click Yes.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, May 26, 2023
  4. How do I remove my ex-boyfriends Microsoft account from my PC win 10

Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, May 26, 2023
Thema:

How do I remove my ex-boyfriends Microsoft account from my PC win 10

1. How do I remove my ex-boyfriends Microsoft account from my PC win 10 - Similar Threads - remove boyfriends Microsoft

2. How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.: When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts, there is no option to remove account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-account-from-my-pc/4ba1cd78-b8c7-4031-8785-1407181a9b4a
  3. How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.: When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts, there is no option to remove account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-account-from-my-pc/4ba1cd78-b8c7-4031-8785-1407181a9b4a
  4. How do I remove my ex-boyfriends Microsoft account from my PC win 10

How do I remove my ex-boyfriends Microsoft account from my PC win 10: How do I remove Microsoft account from my PC he's still signed into email an account all I can do is manage but I can't get in without a password he's able to do remote access because of this please help!!!! When I go to account an emails I only get a manage option I cant...
  5. How do I remove my ex-boyfriends Microsoft account from my PC win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove my ex-boyfriends Microsoft account from my PC win 10: How do I remove Microsoft account from my PC he's still signed into email an account all I can do is manage but I can't get in without a password he's able to do remote access because of this please help!!!! When I go to account an emails I only get a manage option I cant...
  6. I updated my computer and now I can’t sign in without my ex-boyfriend’s Microsoft account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I updated my computer and now I can’t sign in without my ex-boyfriend’s Microsoft account?: I have always signed in to this computer using my password. I updated the computer overnight and suddenly its forcing me into a Microsoft account login. I’ve been using this computer for 5 years but we stopped talking a year ago. I have no way of accessing his account. What...
  7. I updated my computer and now I can’t sign in without my ex-boyfriend’s Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my computer and now I can’t sign in without my ex-boyfriend’s Microsoft account?: I have always signed in to this computer using my password. I updated the computer overnight and suddenly its forcing me into a Microsoft account login. I’ve been using this computer for 5 years but we stopped talking a year ago. I have no way of accessing his account. What...
  8. I updated my computer and now I can’t sign in without my ex-boyfriend’s Microsoft account?

9. How do I remove my ex-wife from my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove my ex-wife from my microsoft account?: How do I remove my ex-wife from my microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-ex-wife-from-my-microsoft/3dfb1b0a-7499-49a4-aa1e-70055f76e8a4
  10. Ex girlfriend's account linked to my Microsoft account - how can I remove it?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ex girlfriend's account linked to my Microsoft account - how can I remove it?: Good day all, My problem is as follows: I am using Windows 10 on my PC and went to try and add a child account to it. Upon attempting to do so I noticed that my ex-girlfriend's and her mum's account were listed under family members in Windows 10. PS: I never added them...