Windows 10: How do i remove my gmail account from settings

Discus and support How do i remove my gmail account from settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I even tried to remove the device from Microsoft login but is wont remove from the device it keeps showing that same account for my login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by banshpalsingh, Aug 17, 2019.

1. How do i remove my gmail account from settings

I even tried to remove the device from Microsoft login but is wont remove from the device it keeps showing that same account for my login

:)

banshpalsingh, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

A new flaw has been exposed in Google’s Gmail service which could allow hackers to get hold of your contacts. When you log into your Gmail (Googlemail in some countries) account, Google will put your details into a JavaScript file. Because of this, if you browse other websites whilst logged into your account, any of them could potentially declare the function “google” and be able to get hold of all of your contacts. The only two ways to ensure your privacy is safe are to disable JavaScript in all websites except those you trust or to not browse other sites whilst logged into any Google service. Admittedly Gmail is still only a beta, but a fault like this could be quite serious.

Update: Disabling JavaScript did not solve this problem, however it appears that Google has now fixed this issue and your contacts list should be safe.

Source: Engadget

Jimmy 2004, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

How do i remove my gmail account from settings

Gmail Account

Hi Cheryl,

Windows can detect if the settings for you account is updated and will display notification if there are updated configurations from your email provider yet the mail set up in Windows have not been updated. To better assist you, we'd like to ask the following
    questions:

• What mail app are you using to access your Gmail account?
    • Are you having issues sending or receiving emails?
    • Is the account configured as POP/IMAP?

In the time, we suggest that you contact the Gmail support team to check for updated configuration for your account so you can make the necessary changes in your Windows mail program.

We look forward to your response.

Rey Bel1, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

How do i remove my gmail account from settings

1. How do i remove my gmail account from settings - Similar Threads - remove gmail account

2. how do i remove my account from a laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove my account from a laptop ?: PLS HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-account-from-a-laptop/a272a2a8-bd32-4b23-b473-1f80a25b0118
  3. how do i remove my account from a laptop ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i remove my account from a laptop ?: PLS HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-account-from-a-laptop/a272a2a8-bd32-4b23-b473-1f80a25b0118
  4. How do i remove an account from the "Email & Accounts" section in settings when "Remove...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove an account from the "Email & Accounts" section in settings when "Remove...: I have an old email account that i don't use anymore, i want to make the bottom account the main one, i want to remove the first one but it is not appearing. Please help....
  5. How do i remove an account from the "Email & Accounts" section in settings when "Remove...

How do i remove an account from the "Email & Accounts" section in settings when "Remove...: I have an old email account that i don't use anymore, i want to make the bottom account the main one, i want to remove the first one but it is not appearing. Please help....
  6. How do I remove account details from Windows settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove account details from Windows settings?: The newest update added my account details to the top of Windows settings, and there doesn't seem to be a simple way to disable it. So...how do I disable this stupid new feature?...
  7. How do I remove my account from my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove my account from my laptop: My laptop was stolen, and now I want to remove my account from the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-account-from-my-laptop/f9832438-2a4c-4f25-8449-d00a96255bf0
  8. How do I cancel my Gmail account?

How do I cancel my Gmail account?: I have no further use for my Gmail account. How do I close it? Tom Edgerton https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-my-gmail-account/4cff8800-3f19-443e-a733-2b242b272595
  9. How do i change my Gmail on administrator account

How do i change my Gmail on administrator account: I logged in to my new PC with windows 10 as the administrator and now I need to change my gmail address that I gave to the Microsoft account. But the system doesn't allow me to do that. How can i change it or will I not be able to change it anymore ?...
  10. How can I remove my gmail account from this computer and redown load later

How can I remove my gmail account from this computer and redown load later: I want to remove my gmail account and redown load it is not syncing very well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-can-i-remove-my-gmail-account-from-this/f69f1aea-52ad-4a05-874f-1c8740b93501

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove a gmail in a windows phone