Windows 10: How do I remove my Microsoft account from from my old computer?

Discus and support How do I remove my Microsoft account from from my old computer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new computer and I want to remove my account from my old system, how do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DexterRobinson1, Aug 26, 2018.

1. How do I remove my Microsoft account from from my old computer?

I have a new computer and I want to remove my account from my old system, how do I do that?

:)

DexterRobinson1, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Remove an Old Computer from Microsoft Account

How do I remove an old laptop from my Microsoft account? When I upgraded to Windows 10 and made my Microsoft account password the password that unlocks my computer, I discovered that my Microsoft account still listed as one of my devices the laptop that
    I traded in to a retail store for my new laptop. Naturally, I definitely do not want it some unknown person's laptop on my Microsoft account that's associated with my current Microsoft Account. The newer Windows 10 laptop is the only computer I now own.

We are not talking about a Homegroup problem here, nor does the old laptop belong to anyone I know - unless by a very odd coincidence, so how do I fix this?

Thanks.

SherrySpence, Aug 26, 2018
  4. How do I remove my Microsoft account from from my old computer?

Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

How do I remove my Microsoft account from from my old computer?

1. How do I remove my Microsoft account from from my old computer? - Similar Threads - remove Microsoft account

2. How do I remove an old work account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an old work account from my computer: I used my personal laptop for a while when I started with my new company, when I received my work laptop I signed out of and deleted the old work account. I now have another work account on my personal laptop which was fine for about a year and now every day I get signed out...
  3. How do I remove an old work account from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an old work account from my computer: I used my personal laptop for a while when I started with my new company, when I received my work laptop I signed out of and deleted the old work account. I now have another work account on my personal laptop which was fine for about a year and now every day I get signed out...
  4. How do I remove an old work account from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do I remove an old microsoft account from my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove an old microsoft account from my device: I have multiple microsoft accounts interacting wiht each other and preventing my ability to log in. The old accounts I no tlonger have are conflictinglog in. I am locked out and cannot reset my password...
  6. how do I remove an old microsoft account from my device

how do I remove an old microsoft account from my device: I have multiple microsoft accounts interacting wiht each other and preventing my ability to log in. The old accounts I no tlonger have are conflictinglog in. I am locked out and cannot reset my password...
  7. How do i remove my old number from my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove my old number from my account?: I'm having a problem with my old phone number that got deleted somewhere around 2 years ago and i forgot to change it to a new one before i still had access to it, i forgot to do it and i have no idea how i am supposed to remove it... Any suggestions?...
  8. How do i remove my old number from my account?

How do i remove my old number from my account?: I'm having a problem with my old phone number that got deleted somewhere around 2 years ago and i forgot to change it to a new one before i still had access to it, i forgot to do it and i have no idea how i am supposed to remove it... Any suggestions?...
  9. How do i remove my old number from my account?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Removing my microsoft account from an old computer remotely

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing my microsoft account from an old computer remotely: How do i remove an account from an old computer without locking out the current user and doing it remotely submitted by /u/sabthevagslayer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f85afu/removing_my_microsoft_account_from_an_old/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i do i remove my microsoft account from an old laptop