Windows 10: How do i remove my old school account from outlook everytime i

Discus and support How do i remove my old school account from outlook everytime i in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I try to open outlook it asks me to login on my old account and I don't know the password, When I say cancel it just closes outlook. What do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jakob Fielding, Sep 7, 2020.

1. How do i remove my old school account from outlook everytime i

Every time I try to open outlook it asks me to login on my old account and I don't know the password, When I say cancel it just closes outlook. What do I do

:)

Jakob Fielding, Sep 7, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    How do i remove my old school account from outlook everytime i [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 7, 2020
  4. How do i remove my old school account from outlook everytime i

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

How do i remove my old school account from outlook everytime i

1. How do i remove my old school account from outlook everytime i - Similar Threads - remove old school

2. How to remove old school account from Emails and Accounts in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove old school account from Emails and Accounts in Settings: Hello, I transferred out of my old school JMU and I can't get into the old Microsoft account at all. I want to remove it from my computer because it keeps sending me the "problem with work or school account" notification and when I go to fix it by clicking manage, it prompts...
  3. How to remove old school account from Emails and Accounts in Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove old school account from Emails and Accounts in Settings: Hello, I transferred out of my old school JMU and I can't get into the old Microsoft account at all. I want to remove it from my computer because it keeps sending me the "problem with work or school account" notification and when I go to fix it by clicking manage, it prompts...
  4. How to remove old school account from Emails and Accounts in Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do I remove a work or school account from my system/machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove a work or school account from my system/machine?: I'd like to remove a work/school account from my system but I can't. I've tried the method of going into System-Accounts-Access work/school account-Disconnect, but doesn't work with me. Instead I get 3 messages as I try this and the last one is like error message to indicate...
  6. how do I remove a work or school account from my system/machine?

how do I remove a work or school account from my system/machine?: I'd like to remove a work/school account from my system but I can't. I've tried the method of going into System-Accounts-Access work/school account-Disconnect, but doesn't work with me. Instead I get 3 messages as I try this and the last one is like error message to indicate...
  7. How do i remove my old number from my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove my old number from my account?: I'm having a problem with my old phone number that got deleted somewhere around 2 years ago and i forgot to change it to a new one before i still had access to it, i forgot to do it and i have no idea how i am supposed to remove it... Any suggestions?...
  8. How do i remove my old number from my account?

How do i remove my old number from my account?: I'm having a problem with my old phone number that got deleted somewhere around 2 years ago and i forgot to change it to a new one before i still had access to it, i forgot to do it and i have no idea how i am supposed to remove it... Any suggestions?...
  9. How do i remove my old number from my account?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to Remove and old work/school email account that has expired in outlook

How to Remove and old work/school email account that has expired in outlook: Hi ThereMy university email account has expired but it keeps popping out every time when I open outlook on my laptop.I deleted the account info in Setting-account-your info. But the problem still exists and I can't use my outlook at all.When I close the window asking for the...