Windows 10: how do i remove my parental restrictions

Discus and support how do i remove my parental restrictions in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do i remove my parental restrictions. My dad set up my account back when i was in middle school, and I am now in my twenties and still have sites... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by HannahKay224, Sep 1, 2020.

1. how do i remove my parental restrictions

How do i remove my parental restrictions. My dad set up my account back when i was in middle school, and I am now in my twenties and still have sites blocked its asking me to have ask for permision to view the site

:)

HannahKay224, Sep 1, 2020

2. How to remove parental approval

Hi KamProch,

You can remove yourself from the family at https://account.microsoft.com/family. This will disable all parental controls.

After that, if you are still being restricted, then it's probably because the family safety sync component is stuck. I would recommend going through the troubleshooting steps at Troubleshooting family safety features in Windows 10 until the restrictions turn off.

Thanks,

Daniel

Daniel Strommen [MSFT], Sep 1, 2020
  3. removing microsoft account

There are no restrictions listed at https://accounts.microsoft.comYet when i try and acces chrome for instance it wil send a request to the "parent account" of which none exist and then give an error when there is no parent account to request from. I have
    done as was suggested by another microsoft employee and added myself to their family and removed restrictions and removed myself from the family again but as i said in the question, i still have the restrictions in place and microsoft has not given any real
    help with my issue short of what was previously listed.

LiamWells1, Sep 1, 2020
  4. how do i remove my parental restrictions

How to remove parental approval

Hi,

I'm having relatively the same problem, and none of the troubleshooting steps seem to really apply to this situation. Is there any way to manually re-sync family settings or something?

Thanks,

Courtney

[CourtneySmith], Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

how do i remove my parental restrictions

1. how do i remove my parental restrictions - Similar Threads - remove parental restrictions

2. How do I remove the other parent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the other parent?: My ex is a regustered sex offender and pedophile. I need him off our family account. We have a restraining order. He abused one of the kids and I don't want him in contact. Can you please remove him? Since he set it up I can't take him or my children off....
  3. How do I remove the other parent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the other parent?: My ex is a regustered sex offender and pedophile. I need him off our family account. We have a restraining order. He abused one of the kids and I don't want him in contact. Can you please remove him? Since he set it up I can't take him or my children off....
  4. How do I remove the other parent?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. how do i remove my parents tv from the "Cast..." tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove my parents tv from the "Cast..." tab?: I'm trying to play some loud music, but it keeps saying I'm casted to my parent's tv [via youtube]. no matter what I check it's still there. I cleared the website's cache and everything and yet it's still there. please help....
  6. how do i remove my parents tv from the "Cast..." tab?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i remove my parents tv from the "Cast..." tab?: I'm trying to play some loud music, but it keeps saying I'm casted to my parent's tv [via youtube]. no matter what I check it's still there. I cleared the website's cache and everything and yet it's still there. please help....
  7. How do I remove the organization restrictions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove the organization restrictions: [ATTACH] I connect an ethernet cable to my computer as my room is too far away to connect to the internet wirelessly. The problem is that recently my computer will someone send me back to my lock screen if I am idle, it would usually be a problem. however, it literally...
  8. Setting parental restrictions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting parental restrictions: My son has set himself as an administrator on his new Lenovo laptop. I want to set internet restrictions for him but unable because he is an administrator. Please help me to set parental restrictions. Thank you much Steven...
  9. Parent Account Restriction

Parent Account Restriction: I'm having an issue purchasing an application on my PC due to it requiring parent consent. My parent does not have access to his account any longer and I have no way to remove the parent account from mine. Can someone help me out with this?...
  10. How Do I Remove Admin Account Restrictions

How Do I Remove Admin Account Restrictions: Hey all, I'm trying to find a way to tell windows 10 to ignore all it's default settings and let me have completely unrestricted access to my computer. My windows 10 laptop is expressly intended for useless junk wherein getting a virus, pup, or whatever doesn't mean a damn...