Windows 10: How do i remove my pins and passwords.

Discus and support How do i remove my pins and passwords. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just reinstalled my windows and i tried almost everything to remove the log-in password at the start and the pin. It doesn't let me. It always needs... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GioriciBogdan, Nov 22, 2020.

1. How do i remove my pins and passwords.

I just reinstalled my windows and i tried almost everything to remove the log-in password at the start and the pin. It doesn't let me. It always needs my password at the start. How can i remove it? I don't need it. No one will acces my PC besides me. How the frick do i remove the god damn passwords, they are so annyoing at the start.
    How do i remove the pin and password forever in the sign-in?

:)

GioriciBogdan, Nov 22, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Nov 22, 2020
  4. How do i remove my pins and passwords.

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

How do i remove my pins and passwords.

1. How do i remove my pins and passwords. - Similar Threads - remove pins passwords

2. How do I remove my Windows PIN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove my Windows PIN?: How do I remove my Windows Pin, the sign-in PIN that I have to fill in every time I start the computer before I can use it? I found where I can change it but the "remove" button is greyed out. All I can do is change it but I want to remove it. My device is a Windows 11...
  3. How do I remove my Windows PIN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove my Windows PIN?: How do I remove my Windows Pin, the sign-in PIN that I have to fill in every time I start the computer before I can use it? I found where I can change it but the "remove" button is greyed out. All I can do is change it but I want to remove it. My device is a Windows 11...
  4. how do I remove logon password

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I remove logon password: how do I remove the logon password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-logon-password/b7488b4c-e66b-4fbd-89bc-8250387a708d
  5. How do I remove the log in pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the log in pin: This is driving me nuts for the past couple minutes every source I find says disable windows hello but I don't even see that option I'm not on a local account and I'm a admin so why can't I see it...
  6. How do I remove the log in pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the log in pin: This is driving me nuts for the past couple minutes every source I find says disable windows hello but I don't even see that option I'm not on a local account and I'm a admin so why can't I see it...
  7. How to remove login password or pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove login password or pin: How do I remove login password or pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-login-password-or-pin/3608d983-8be6-4757-8507-74ef53312e18
  8. How do I remove the Hello password??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove the Hello password??: Please help. I need to remove the Hello password. I need to send my computer in for some repairs and want to temporary remove it. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-hello-password/6e5c615b-b988-49fc-ae8c-1b7d2d756c80
  9. How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?

How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?: I asked this once before and was given " NETPLWIZ " to remove the password and life was good. Then my IT guy installed the requirement for the PIN. How do we remove them again?...
  10. I have to return a phone, how do I remove my PIN and password from that phone?

I have to return a phone, how do I remove my PIN and password from that phone?: I need to return a defective cell phone and need to delete my PIN and Password---(and everything else) don't know how to do it. Please give me some help? I have an HP Pavillion 360X concertible laptop...