Windows 10: How do i remove my school access from my personal computer when they are restricting me...

Discus and support How do i remove my school access from my personal computer when they are restricting me... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried connecting my school account to my personal computer and now my school is restricting things in my computer and I can not even remove my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by david azi, Mar 17, 2023.

1. david azi Win User

How do i remove my school access from my personal computer when they are restricting me...

I tried connecting my school account to my personal computer and now my school is restricting things in my computer and I can not even remove my account from the computer because that is apparently also controlled by them please if you know how to fix this help me.

:)

david azi, Mar 17, 2023

2. School Account added restrictions to PC. Removed school account, but restrictions remain... How do I remove them?

I previously used a school account on my personal PC which added restrictions to my PC. I've since removed the account, but after restarting the restrictions remained (things like backup settings, device manager, policy settings).

Is there an extra step I require to do?

Lorenc Raci, Mar 17, 2023
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 17, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How do i remove my school access from my personal computer when they are restricting me...

remove old school accout

Hi Anders,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Open the Settings App.

Go to Accounts.

Select Emails and Accounts, is school Email listed there, if it is, is there an option to disconnect (not remove) from that account?

Select Access Work or School, is school Email listed there, if it is, is there an option to disconnect (not remove) from that account?

On the left, click 'Your Info' is that school account listed on that page?

DaveM121, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

1. How do i remove my school access from my personal computer when they are restricting me... - Similar Threads - remove school access

2. How do I remove a school administrator from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a school administrator from my laptop?: We brought this laptop when I entered high school but now I've left and cant remove the administrator in my settings, I'm not sure what to do and id really appreciate some help....
  3. How do I remove a school administrator from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove a school administrator from my laptop?: We brought this laptop when I entered high school but now I've left and cant remove the administrator in my settings, I'm not sure what to do and id really appreciate some help....
  4. How do I remove a school administrator from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do i remove my school access from my personal computer when they are restricting me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove my school access from my personal computer when they are restricting me...: I tried connecting my school account to my personal computer and now my school is restricting things in my computer and I can not even remove my account from the computer because that is apparently also controlled by them please if you know how to fix this help me....
  6. How do i remove my school access from my personal computer when they are restricting me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove my school access from my personal computer when they are restricting me...: I tried connecting my school account to my personal computer and now my school is restricting things in my computer and I can not even remove my account from the computer because that is apparently also controlled by them please if you know how to fix this help me....
  7. how do i remove my parental restrictions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do i remove my parental restrictions: How do i remove my parental restrictions. My dad set up my account back when i was in middle school, and I am now in my twenties and still have sites blocked its asking me to have ask for permision to view the site...
  8. How to remove my school from my school

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to remove my school from my school: I got this pc for school and like there is a lot of restrictions. I cant update my pc, I'm not even suposed to be admin I don't know how my friend did it but I have admin on my pc and I can't download stuff on the microsoft store. I really wanna download dolby atmos. I'm not...
  9. How do I remove a pin from my pc when its managed by my school?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove a pin from my pc when its managed by my school?: I need assistance removing my pin because it is managed by my school, What do I do when it looks like this?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-pin-from-my-pc-when-its-managed/fe982fae-f1ba-4047-8e4c-bb33930420f0
  10. How do I remove my work secutiry policies and restrictions on my personal computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove my work secutiry policies and restrictions on my personal computer?: I've recently retired from my company. One of my personal home computers has been used for the past 2 years to access my company domain, sites, servers etc. Now that I am no longer working I would like to remove the company security requirements and restrictions on this...