Windows 10: how do i remove my windows 10 computer

Discus and support how do i remove my windows 10 computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I create a password on my computer but I want to turn the password off and I don't know how... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AvindraDe silva, Jul 19, 2019.

1. how do i remove my windows 10 computer

I create a password on my computer but I want to turn the password off and I don't know how

:)

AvindraDe silva, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

how do i remove my windows 10 computer

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

how do i remove my windows 10 computer

1. how do i remove my windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - remove computer

2. How can I remove Mindspark from my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I remove Mindspark from my computer?: How can I remove Mindspark from my windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-mindspark-from-my-computer/824e9a33-db85-4790-946a-6e244484e3ea
  3. I need to remove shortcuts from my computer to many of them

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to remove shortcuts from my computer to many of them: How do I remove them ? They got attached as short cuts a bunch of pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-remove-shortcuts-from-my-computer-to/685c48cf-92df-424c-af53-1fbf5d5c3372
  4. Icons moving, disappearing, overlapping every time after removing computer from dock

Icons moving, disappearing, overlapping every time after removing computer from dock: My laptop's desktop icons keep moving and it's driving me nuts! Every time I remove my computer from its docking station and then place it back on the docking station my icons rearrange. Sometimes they appear larger and more spaced out which causes half of them to move off...
  5. how to remove instantinbox from computer and Firefox

how to remove instantinbox from computer and Firefox: remove instantinbox and all addons from it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-instantinbox-from-computer-and/2a7c1838-8b58-463a-ac52-18f1f75e7547"
  6. remove computer from domain without losing data or programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    remove computer from domain without losing data or programs: Our organization is moving away (rather quickly) from using a domain controller and domain logins to using Microsoft account logins. Is there a way to remove my laptop from the domain WITHOUT losing any data or my installed applications? I would just do a Windows...
  7. MSE on Windows 7 is trying to remove 6 viruses on my computer, but gets stuck around 75%

MSE on Windows 7 is trying to remove 6 viruses on my computer, but gets stuck around 75%: So MSE scanned my whole computer and 6 threats were found. Five of them are on 'high' alert, and only one is on 'severe' alert. Those five that I mentioned above also have 'remove' as their recommended action, while the 'severe' virus has the 'quarantine' as the recommended...
  8. Removing the previous employee from computer

Removing the previous employee from computer: I'm working on the same computer as a previous employee. I've moved all of her files to an external drive and exported her email to a .pst file. Now, I want to completely remove her. She and I both have Office 365 accounts and I don't want her to lose her data but I need to...
  9. Can I remove computers upgraded to WIndows 10 Pro from my account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I remove computers upgraded to WIndows 10 Pro from my account?: Hi, I've set up a computer for another person and upgraded to Windows 10 pro within my account. Once the upgrade is complete the computer has been wiped and then signed in with the O365 user to use 10 Pro. Can I remove this computer from my account or will it remove the...
  10. how do i remove a computer (unknown to me) from my network. windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i remove a computer (unknown to me) from my network. windows 10: when I go to my devices then my network it shows my computer on the network but it also shows another computer on the network which is named jlc when I click on it it asks me for credentials which I don't have so how do I remove jlc from my computer or find out who/what it is...