Windows 10: How do I remove my xbox one account that is logged into the xbox app on pc (windows 10)

Discus and support How do I remove my xbox one account that is logged into the xbox app on pc (windows 10) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I signed into my Xbox account at school to show my friend a clip that i hit on a game, so after I showed him i signed out of my account but noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BLOO SPaCe, Oct 29, 2018.

1. How do I remove my xbox one account that is logged into the xbox app on pc (windows 10)

I signed into my Xbox account at school to show my friend a clip that i hit on a game, so after I showed him i signed out of my account but noticed that my account was still there and could be easily signed in and accessed. I would like to know how to remove my account from the computer that school. Thanks

:)

BLOO SPaCe, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Oct 29, 2018
  3. I can't log into the xbox app or the store

Hi,

Issues signing in to the Xbox App on Windows 10 may occur if the Xbox Live Services are disabled. It is also possible that there is an issue with your profile. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur if you sign a different account on the app?
    • Are you signed in to a Microsoft account or a Local account to your computer?
    • If your Microsoft account is already added to the PC have you tried to remove and add it again?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the provided solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, enable the Xbox Live Services on your PC. Here's how:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type
      Services
      in the search box.
    • Once the Services window opens, scroll down and look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.
    • You have to repeat the steps on each service. Right-click on each service and click
      Properties.
    • Make sure that the Startup type is set to Automatic.
    • If the Service status is stopped, click on Start.
    • Click OK to save the settings.

Loraine Mon, Oct 29, 2018
  4. How do I remove my xbox one account that is logged into the xbox app on pc (windows 10)

Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

How do I remove my xbox one account that is logged into the xbox app on pc (windows 10)

1. How do I remove my xbox one account that is logged into the xbox app on pc (windows 10) - Similar Threads - remove xbox account

2. Xbox Account log in for Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Account log in for Windows.: I just bought a new computer and I’m trying to log in to my xbox account to get all of my things and it’s saying that my account is banned or suspended. So I clicked the find out why and when i put in my information it is saying my account is all good with no suspensions or...
  3. Xbox Account log in for Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Account log in for Windows.: I just bought a new computer and I’m trying to log in to my xbox account to get all of my things and it’s saying that my account is banned or suspended. So I clicked the find out why and when i put in my information it is saying my account is all good with no suspensions or...
  4. Xbox apps not logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox apps not logging in: When I try to login into the Xbox app it goes to a black screen then after 30 seconds of that it goes back to the main menu of the app. And for the console companion when I try to log in it says, "You're not connected to the internet check your network connection and try...
  5. Xbox apps not logging in

Xbox apps not logging in: When I try to login into the Xbox app it goes to a black screen then after 30 seconds of that it goes back to the main menu of the app. And for the console companion when I try to log in it says, "You're not connected to the internet check your network connection and try...
  6. I can't log in to my account in the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to my account in the xbox app: When I log into the Xbox app and click log in, the login window/tab blinks 3 times and turns off. What can I do?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez73Pa7hjks...
  7. I can't log in to my account in the xbox app

I can't log in to my account in the xbox app: When I log into the Xbox app and click log in, the login window/tab blinks 3 times and turns off. What can I do?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez73Pa7hjks...
  8. Can't log into Xbox Live account in Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Xbox Live account in Xbox app: Whenever I click to sign into Xbox Live, the sign in window flashes 3 times then disappear.It used to work then suddenly stopped so I followed guides on removing the app and now it's even worse. Before there was Xbox services showing in the 'Services' now no matter what i do,...
  9. logging in to the xbox app on pc

logging in to the xbox app on pc: so I've downloaded the Xbox app on pc, and when I go to the account dropdown and select sign in, a window pops up twice for around 1/2 a second each time, then I get a loading wheel at my cursor, then.. nothing. Does anyone have a solution or the same problem?...
  10. cannot log into the PC Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot log into the PC Xbox app: can't log in on the Xbox app on the computer keep getting this error code 0x80070426 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-into-the-pc-xbox-app/88e2ff20-368f-4468-a54c-b5cc539ac41d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox on desktop remove account

2. delete email from xbox app pc

3. how to remove an xbox account from pc

4. how to disconnect my xbox account on xbox app,
  5. xbox app on windows 10 how do i delete my account,
  6. how to delete xbox account on app,
  7. remove account from xbox app windows 10,
  8. how to disconnect xbox account from pc,
  9. remove xbox account pc,
  10. remove my account from xbox app,
  11. how to disconnect a xbox one account from computer,