Windows 10: How do I remove myself from the dark web

Discus and support How do I remove myself from the dark web in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I remove myself from the dark web?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MickKing2, Oct 13, 2021.

1. MickKing2 Win User

How do I remove myself from the dark web

How do I remove myself from the dark web?

:)

MickKing2, Oct 13, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Dark Web

Hi JTCC832

Please explain how you know your Email address is found on the Dark web, were you notified of this and if so, how were you notified?

The first and most important thing to do is to change all your passwords as soon as you have the opportunity

Perform a full security scan on your PC, whether with Defender or your preferred Security software

If you do not use 2FA (Two-Step Verification) on your account, you should turn that on:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12408/...

DaveM121, Oct 13, 2021
  3. JTCC832 Win User
    Dark Web

What does one do if personal email address shows up on Dark Web?

JTCC832, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I remove myself from the dark web - Similar Threads - remove myself dark

2. How do I remove myself from a family group I was mistakenly added to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove myself from a family group I was mistakenly added to?: My email address was used by someone else to make a child account that is affiliated with a family group. I do not know any members of the group. I have recovered the account and am trying to use it but as the owner of the account is another member of the family group, not...
  3. How do I remove myself from a family group I was mistakenly added to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove myself from a family group I was mistakenly added to?: My email address was used by someone else to make a child account that is affiliated with a family group. I do not know any members of the group. I have recovered the account and am trying to use it but as the owner of the account is another member of the family group, not...
  4. How do I remove myself from a family group I was mistakenly added to?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. How to remove myself from a family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove myself from a family: My account has randomly been added to a family some how and I don't recognise the email address. How can I remove myself from this family. My account has full child restrictions added and i cant buy anything from the store or go on google. My computer is used for work and I...
  6. How to remove myself from a family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove myself from a family: My account has randomly been added to a family some how and I don't recognise the email address. How can I remove myself from this family. My account has full child restrictions added and i cant buy anything from the store or go on google. My computer is used for work and I...
  7. Dark Web

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dark Web: What does one do if personal email address shows up on Dark Web? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-web/ff5ef3a4-af74-4323-9867-0ee352ba86d5"
  8. how do i remove myself from this site?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i remove myself from this site?: See subject! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-myself-from-this-site/e8756ade-a028-4729-a0db-5a971ad06ec5
  9. How do I release myself from incognito?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I release myself from incognito?: How do I release myself from incognito? HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-release-myself-from-incognito/dd1d700a-615d-4bcd-86a5-bbda93694674"
  10. removing myself from family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    removing myself from family: the reason i have to ask this on here is because the microsoft support is absolutely useless, the "get help" app doesn't even work. I need to remove myself from my xbox family thing because my account is classed a "child" and this prevents me from buying game pass. I then...