Windows 10: how do i remove myself from this site?

Discus and support how do i remove myself from this site? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; See subject! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-myself-from-this-site/e8756ade-a028-4729-a0db-5a971ad06ec5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MINutz, Aug 14, 2019.

1. MINutz Win User

how do i remove myself from this site?

See subject!

:)

MINutz, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Aug 14, 2019
  4. how do i remove myself from this site?

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

how do i remove myself from this site?

1. how do i remove myself from this site? - Similar Threads - remove myself site

2. How Do I UnBlock Myself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I UnBlock Myself: I cannot access Windows Security. It says, "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." I am the administrator. Not sure how I blocked myself, but I did. I did block the Microsoft Store for another Standard User, but that is it for Application Control Policies....
  3. How do I remove myself from a family group I was mistakenly added to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove myself from a family group I was mistakenly added to?: My email address was used by someone else to make a child account that is affiliated with a family group. I do not know any members of the group. I have recovered the account and am trying to use it but as the owner of the account is another member of the family group, not...
  4. How do I remove myself from a family group I was mistakenly added to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove myself from a family group I was mistakenly added to?: My email address was used by someone else to make a child account that is affiliated with a family group. I do not know any members of the group. I have recovered the account and am trying to use it but as the owner of the account is another member of the family group, not...
  5. How do I remove myself from a family group I was mistakenly added to?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  6. How to remove myself from a family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove myself from a family: My account has randomly been added to a family some how and I don't recognise the email address. How can I remove myself from this family. My account has full child restrictions added and i cant buy anything from the store or go on google. My computer is used for work and I...
  7. How to remove myself from a family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove myself from a family: My account has randomly been added to a family some how and I don't recognise the email address. How can I remove myself from this family. My account has full child restrictions added and i cant buy anything from the store or go on google. My computer is used for work and I...
  8. How do I remove myself from the dark web

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove myself from the dark web: How do I remove myself from the dark web? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-myself-from-the-dark-web/0696ff2e-96c6-4b2e-852d-7f5bfdd3a3e3
  9. How do I release myself from incognito?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I release myself from incognito?: How do I release myself from incognito? HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-release-myself-from-incognito/dd1d700a-615d-4bcd-86a5-bbda93694674"
  10. removing myself from family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    removing myself from family: the reason i have to ask this on here is because the microsoft support is absolutely useless, the "get help" app doesn't even work. I need to remove myself from my xbox family thing because my account is classed a "child" and this prevents me from buying game pass. I then...